for Feels Like Home

1/5/2009 c19 13blurrylights
They were stupid, not to believe her. Brodie would obviously not get back with Robert, but whatever. And where is Tristan moving?
1/4/2009 c18 blurrylights
Thank god...I can breath again!
1/4/2009 c17 blurrylights
It's not Robert's baby! Why does no one believe her? That jerk...I want to hurt him. I can't believe Danielle is marrying him..
1/4/2009 c16 blurrylights
I hate Robert. He should die. How could he do this to them!
1/4/2009 c15 blurrylights
Robert is so terrible..oh my god. He's going to ruin so much.
1/4/2009 c14 blurrylights
A house? Woah...I love Perry. He's the best dad. :)
1/4/2009 c13 blurrylights
Robert's THREATENING her? That's..oh my god...she should tell Tristan!
1/4/2009 c12 blurrylights
Finally. Some indication that they are an actual couple. It was getting kind of weird, them being so happy together the entire time.

The meeting with Amber when Zach and Tristan were shopping was so funny! But I seriously can't believe Amber showed up at his HOUSE in the middle of the night. That was so weird..
1/4/2009 c11 blurrylights
She finally told him! That makes me smile. And I like how he didn't just say I love you back, because that doesn't happen all the times. I just think his response was TOO long..a lot of the dialog seems to do that in this story. Some things don't need to be so long. That's the only criticism I can find with this right now.
1/4/2009 c10 blurrylights
I was so freaked when Tristan fell! But I'm glad he's okay. :) And it was so sweet how Jake was so protective of Brodie. Perry raised two great kids. (I love his name, by the way, and Brodie and Tristan..nice names. Perfect, really. )
1/4/2009 c8 blurrylights
Jayson sounds amazing! Anyway, Robert better not do anything, that jackass. He's so terrible!
1/4/2009 c7 blurrylights
That ring was so sweet. Brodie is so lucky. :)
1/4/2009 c6 blurrylights
He's really eager, isn't he? It's so cute! I just hope he doesn't scare Brodie off.
1/4/2009 c4 blurrylights
I really love how they're going to give it a shot, and I hope it works out!
1/4/2009 c3 blurrylights
They are so perfect for each other...I hope it works out.*sigh*
180 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »