for Feels Like Home

11/17/2008 c20 OoohLookACat
aw thats so cute

especially that baby west bit

i was like "aw tristan is so cute around the baby!"

that was absolutely adorable

i'm so sad that its ending

but it was well worth it all

and the epilogue - will that be like...

far into the future or something?

anyways, loved the story and the chapter

11/17/2008 c19 OoohLookACat
HAHA TAKE THAT ASSFACE! (robert)

and :O

not exactly? what does that mean?

and aww at dusty and presents!

gonna read...20 now haha

11/17/2008 c18 OoohLookACat
"Magadalena Grace West spent..."

is it meant to be spelt like that? coz the next time her name is mentioned its just Magda...

so...is that A between the G and D meant to be there?

i'm confused

but aw

a baby!

and aw they're together again YAY!

gonna read ch19 now

11/17/2008 c20 rockfan
It's so sweet! Aw! Thanks for scaring me (not really). I love Daddy Tristan - he's so cute!

Can't wait for the epilogue. Thanks for the quick post!
11/17/2008 c19 1HisFiestyBeauty
So Amazing! I can not wait to read more!
11/17/2008 c19 rockfan
HE CAN NOT MOVE!

And I'm glad Robert got what he deserves!

I was so excited to see a new chapter! I'm a little bored today. I hope you pop out a few more chapters!

I did love this one but like I said Tristan can NOT move!
11/15/2008 c18 2PocketofChange
Um. Wow.

Yeah. I really don't think I can say anything else. At all.
11/15/2008 c18 3nkltt
great update. i really like this story. can't wait for the ending!
11/14/2008 c18 4LupusAries
aha a good ending to those threats by robert. Good i like that this is settled, might be good to make that DNA test though to settle the last rumors and pacify his father. Still an interesting story...hmm what is roberts next move, i fear nothing good.
11/13/2008 c18 2book.babe15
aww so cute :)
11/13/2008 c18 1Izzey
that was a marvelous chapter. i'm glad they sorted things out. please update again soon.
11/13/2008 c18 Pink5288
I love all these updates! =] Can't wait to read more!
11/13/2008 c18 Lady R
Never mind what I said about Tristan. I read his apology again, he recognizes his errors. It eases my misgivings. Sorry, I'm at work and I was quickly reading through this.
11/13/2008 c18 Lady R
You are a quick updater. That's very good.

I love the fact that Brodie told Dusty off, and that in the end she and Tristan got back together, but I have mixed feelings regarding Tristan. To think that that baby wasn't his, I guess it goes back to the fact that they really didn't know each other well. And the pregnancy just complicated matters. I would have like Tristan to have a little more faith in Brodie, I guess. Anyway, good chapter, looking forward on how things wrap up.
11/13/2008 c18 Carina
Excellent chapter! I'm so glad she had that confrontation with Dusty. I can't wait until the next one. Cute name for the baby as well.
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »