for Not You

Awww :) Sweet.
6/28/2010 c1 this is sooo cute
I love you.
3/5/2010 c1 Artume
Aw, that's the prefect description! And the ending was predictable, and sweet as well!
4/22/2009 c1 6sibeckian
hehehe.

that was so cute.
4/3/2009 c1 like-diamonds
i just had a ginormous "aww!" moment at the end of that...really. and stuff like that isnt easy to get out of someone like me. lol, good job on this. nicely written and keep it up.
4/1/2009 c1 16Author For Christ
dude this is flippin sick! i love the twist at the end man! short but awesome... like some of my friends xP. great job!
7/19/2008 c1 15Lorki
This is so cute, I liked that you didn't describe the characters much so all we really know is one is a boy the one is a girl, it was nice for this sort of writing. I would have but an 'And' in front of the last little line of her list of things a perfect boyfriend would do, just to show it was ending.

-Lorki (From the review marathon!)
6/14/2008 c1 Quiet-Silence
This is adorable! And thank you for the reviews. Chris talks about you a lot and you seem super awesome. hahaha! ;]
6/13/2008 c1 11Lucid Lune in Acoustic
Aww, that was really sweet. I loved her explanation of the "perfect" boyfriend but at the end she didn't want any of it because the perfect boyfriend wasn't him. It was AeEsOmE!
6/12/2008 c1 16Eulogies and Epitaphs
dude. thats really good. it has depth and it shows how you are personaly
2/17/2008 c1 5Camelia Sinensis
Sweet & cliché. How could I possibly not like this?

Congrats!
2/4/2008 c1 9Lily Llynn
Cute. (: Fluff love. (: Well-written, despite the shortness. A worthwhile addition from Mizz-Insane to our c2. (:
2/2/2008 c1 3starlit x sky
Aww that's really sweet.

Good job!
2/1/2008 c1 x3life
aw that was really cute =)
2/1/2008 c1 SparklingStar25