for Mad Marian

6/30/2008 c5 9Stahlut
Sweetie you will always get a review from me. I loved it, it was really cute. And again I just really love the way you write. You deserve a billion reviews lol.
6/28/2008 c5 Haley Hardcore
greats tory so far i really like it:) cant wait 2 see how their relationship grows
6/6/2008 c4 Stahlut
My dear I have to ask, was it my suggestion that you used? Anyway I really love this story, and I still love your style of writing it really is brilliant. and Im going put down a suggestion of day dreamer, I mean I think it's fun lol.
4/22/2008 c1 12elisefey
Right up until the phone call I was thinking, she doesn't seem that crazy to me. Quirky, but not crazy. And then she started yelling at Liam about chickens... Ha! That definitely helped interest me in the story. Unpredictable is good.
3/1/2008 c3 9Stahlut
well this was absolutley awesome. And the snotty old women was really cool. There are so many women like that here, thta it is just so fitting lol. it really was good darling, can't wait for you to update. oh and maybe she should wear like a Kimono or something.
2/29/2008 c2 Stahlut
I absolutley loved it, it reminded me of soemthing that I can't quite put my finger on. But I really enjoyed it. I would like to know were it is going. though I do get a very Aussie vibe, don't ask why. anyway I thought the recipe was a good touch too, excellent mwa mwa.
2/7/2008 c1 Stahlut
do you know what I am going to say? can you guess? well I pretty much thougth that this story was... absolutley awesome. I loved reading it, and felt that it was just awesome. And I also cannot wait to read more.
2/7/2008 c1 Me Myself and Aye
I think you should continue it. I approached it like I would approach a vignette, and it felt unfinished at the end.

But it's a really good start if you're going to turn it into a longer peice. I like Marian. ;-)