for Confessions of a Stalker

1/25 c1 Guest
Hello. I don't know if you're still active writing or not, still there or not, but it's been years and I just have to let this out of my chest.

I adore this story.

I read it for the first time years ago, when I was still a middle schooler (cough). Now I'm a working adult, returning back to fictionpress out of nostalgia, and I'm really relieved to find this story still up in the website. I'm unable to login because I forgot my password and it uses Yahoo mail, tbh I panicked a bit when I thought I can't find this story anymore.

Thank you for writing this story. Hope you're doing well wherever you are.
2/8/2015 c1 5Ishotthealbatross
I just love this story too much.
8/26/2014 c1 PurpleNinjaTiger
Is it just me, or do I feel like Sammy and Eben PLANNED for this to happen? (Sammy was probably the one who thought of the plan) There are SOME clues that prove this is true. Like it seemed as if they were pretending they didn't know that Clement was Adrianne's brother. And when Sammy mumbled something in his sleep... maybe he wasn't asleep and he was mumbling to Eben to that Clement was here and it was time to make his move.
Hmmmm... or maybe it's because it's 7 in morning over here and anything to me makes sense right now... yeah it's probably that. XD
6/4/2014 c1 Idec
This is absolutely adorable
4/1/2013 c1 allancaldera
Oh it was really sweet so at the end he knew who it was.I really like it love both characters and their different was cute too.
2/3/2013 c1 Guest
: )
11/16/2012 c1 lostlamb
SOOOOO cute. So much fluff i love it!
7/28/2012 c1 Seretei
This was so fun. I especially appreciate the anime references which had the added benefit of making clear the characters actually had similarities. The names really added (Clementine likes making orange juice and Ebenezer is grumpy).
3/10/2012 c1 heyitsstupidme
great one-shot! i really would like to have cool shirts with slogans like those which clem has...
3/17/2011 c1 00000000000000000000000000000
your stories are so much fun to read! ^_^
2/17/2011 c1 4Mewenn
Nice story, I had a good laugh with it so thank you.
12/16/2010 c1 Cookiefan57
Very amusing. XD
11/30/2010 c1 1xXWhat-is-your-damageXx
Ha! I totally saw EVERYTHING coming but like in a way that it made me hyper waiting for it to get to that point. Overall I loved it. Whoo!
7/27/2010 c1 1twilight-pyrate
i knew from the moment i began reading this that Clem and Eben were going to end up together. it was just too perfect, lol.
7/10/2010 c1 Dark Lynnette
That was cute. Very Fluffy. I liked the dialogue and playtime with Evie.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »