for The Jetsetter's Summer

1/14/2011 c28 3AJS
So I finally finished this story.

I think it would have been better if you made the story longer and added more details. I like the overall idea but it would have been better if you went into more detail about each girl's situation because I feel like right now, everything seems pretty high level to me. There also wasn't really much sense of time throughout the story and how far along the girls were in their adventures. I definitely would have liked to see more of the development in the relationship between Jayla and Jonathan. It was all kind of brushed over. And I DEFINITELY wanted to see the talk between Sam and Greg in the end. I definitely expected to see that but was very disappointed when it wasn't there.

I think you had something good going on with Sam and Greg. I felt the most in tuned with her story, but then in the end when that too was cut off the entire story felt pretty rushed and incomplete. I'd also have to say that Allie's story was the weakest. I mean there wasn't really much of a direction or plot at all there and to me it was the most boring. I found myself wanting to skip over her parts to read the others'.

Anyway, this is a good idea for a story and I could see it being a lot better with some improvements. Best of luck with your novel!

- Alyssa
11/26/2010 c29 animegirl214
OMG! I actually read PRADA AND PREJUDICE a couple months ago.. and I loved it!

I never knew you were a FictionPress-er and a published author! AMAZING!~ HAHA :D
11/26/2010 c28 animegirl214
Ahh! That was so cutee! :D :D

Loved it! :D

hehehe~

Will there be like.. a sequel or something? ;P

Thanks so much for this awesome cute story! :)
1/1/2010 c3 3strawberrycrush
Gripping..!..

Eye catching..! :))
11/17/2009 c29 J.Mell
just wondering if that is the end of the story or you are continuing because i think you should continue and maybe even make a sequal...who knows maybe this could be another story that gets published...
10/2/2009 c1 2thats.the.beauty.of.it
Wow. I really enjoyed reading this story. I really liked the way you went between the three characters, and obviously I had my favorite story line (Jayla by the way) but they all fit together nicely.

Although, I have to admit, I was a little disappointed with the ending. I felt that you needed to bring them back on Ellen and give them a chance to describe what they learned. All of your character grew over the month and I felt that you should have given them a chance to speak up over it. Plus, I really wanted to know what Ellen and everyone else would think about what happened, and what they would exactly admit and what they would keep private.

Also- in the beginning chapter, you state how they have gotten into trouble (rehab, accident, partying) however, you never really bring this up again (unless I missed it). You should try tying this in again at least once.

I think that this is a good start, but maybe if you developed your characters a bit more and how they all overcame their prejudices, then it would greatly improve the story.

Again, I really enjoy your story and I think it is a great foundation for something amazing. I hope you don't mind the CC.

Also, congrats on beng published. I'm not usually a fan of historical work, but I will have to check it out the next time I am in a bookstore.

Best of luck,

Alex
9/19/2009 c28 2jessie0754
Incredibly cute story :) I enjoyed it immensely!
8/10/2009 c29 Tra-vation
Congratulations on getting published! I'll have to check out that book because this story was amazing. I thought the different point of views would be boring as it usually is but i was majorly wrong. Congrats again and keep on writing!

:Tra-vation
8/6/2009 c28 three
Loved the story, characters...everything! Thank you! Congratulations on being published. After reading your story I can see why! Thank you :-)!
8/4/2009 c28 hoangho1
I really liked this story! It was really cute! I must say, I was a little disappointed in the last chapter. Wanted to actually see how sam and greg made up, what they said about the future, etc. They were my favorite couple, it'd be great if they got a story of their own! hehe

P.S.

Picking up prada and prejudice this week; can't wait to read it! =)
7/9/2009 c28 Starry eyed
Great story! I loved Jayla and Jon.

Wish you'd written more on them ;)
7/8/2009 c12 Icyfire4w5
Oh dear, I am as dumb as Jayla. I seldom cook, so I also think that a clove of garlic means one whole garlic. Dumb me.
7/8/2009 c10 Icyfire4w5
What? I eat Chinese food every day, and Greg craves Chinese food? Well, if he can switch souls with me, then he will be the one who eats Chinese food every day.

Oh, this chapter is interesting, because I keep asking myself, "Will Sam really fall in love with Greg, or will she remain as his pseudo-girlfriend?" Great authors can keep their readers in suspense, which means that you are great! :)
7/5/2009 c6 Icyfire4w5
Yay! So far, I am in love with this story! You handle multiple POVs really well-I mean, it might be a tad dull if you only sick to one POV, say, Allie's. Oh, I love reading about trios, because they have lots more dynamics than duos. :)
6/10/2009 c29 1Aria Deloncray
Congragulations! I'm so excited for you! I looked it up on Amazon and it sounds awesome! Can't wait to read it.
152 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »