for The Jetsetter's Summer

3/28/2008 c28 smilesforluck
omg, i love this story

...is this the end?

if it is, please make a sequel or related story! I want more.
3/27/2008 c28 Gigi
aww good story! sequel
3/27/2008 c28 WriterGurl123
Is this the end or is there more?

It does sound like a perfect ending, but I would like more.

So-

Post More Soon

Or

That was really great!
3/27/2008 c28 1MZ PEACHESZZ
Okay, this was a nice story. But, while your mechanics were smooth, your grammar flawless, your story was not realistic or moving enough. The pace was uneven- this last chapter with Sam and Greg was what, who...huh? The conclusions were also not heartfelt- you can have a happy ending and a "summer to remember" without the extra, extra, cliched, uneven cheese. If you edit this story, perhaps add more depth and add more character, it will have more meaning and resonate deeper. While the writing is definitely more "book worthy" as in all the itty things that make a story unprofession are taken care of, this story does not come even close to The Broken Road. You can write- just spend more time going over this story. You don't need to edit it for wrong words or spelling or other things like that. You need to edit the STORY. I had fun reading though!

Looking forward to more writing because you ARE a capable author.
3/27/2008 c28 1Aria Deloncray
I'm kinda disappointed with the way this ended. You completely switched your writing style and it didn't really work for me. What I loved most about this story was how you got to see each character's thought process and their struggle. What did Sam say to Greg? To me it looked like you took the easy way out and it was a disappointing ending to a great story.
3/27/2008 c28 8aurora borealis
(Kjersti speaking.)

Meh. It was a good chapter, but I don't want it to end like that... :( I want to read more about what happens with them. That's probably a compliment to your writing, though. ;) And thankfully Sam and Greg made up. Phew. I was a bit scared of losing my happy ending there. :D

Good job! :)
3/27/2008 c27 1I.Heart.Shi
ek!

say yes say yes! lol

i love these two, theyre so cute!
3/27/2008 c27 WriterGurl123
Say yes! Say yes! If she doesn't I will for her! lol

OMG! I can't believe that he kissed her! Amazing!

Post More Soon!
3/26/2008 c27 A Reader Peep
Aw! That was too cute. =] I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, but I have a tendency to be a lurker. Heh. But yeah, that's adorable. Jayla's story is probably my favorite out of the three. But I'm glad Allie developed into a more compassionate person, and it was nice to see a story that's not super-heavy but didn't have every single girl falling madly in love with someone. I wonder what'll happen with Sam...hope to see the end soon!
3/26/2008 c27 The Rejection
All I can say is, WOW! I love this story. The three very different girls with their three unique storylines are incredibly interesting. I can associate with each of them in turn, though none of them are exactly like me. And their experiences are interesting without being over the top (though parts of Sam's storyline get a little over the top at times, she's still a down to earth girl). I can't wait for the next update but I dread this story being over! I just read all of it in the last two days. Great stuff.
3/26/2008 c27 3SkateForLife
Aw! That was an extremely cute chapter. One that makes me go aww...as you saw haha. But I'm so glad that Jonathon managed to get in a win soon!
3/26/2008 c27 Kristina Malfoy
Ah! Finally! I've been reading the updates for the last couple weeks and never really had time to leave a review.

This is a wonderfully light-hearted novel, but I like the exploration of the three girls' evolutions. It is a wonderful young adult story that I think really fits the genre and encourages the readers to look at themselves and their assumptions and be accepting of the possible changes that come about. The romance is very welcome as well. Can't wait for the next update!
3/26/2008 c27 Kjersti
AH! You can't just stop there!

Love your story. 'mough said.
3/26/2008 c27 Gigi
yay for jayla!
3/26/2008 c27 1Aria Deloncray
Yes! She gonna say yes, right? Can't wait for the next.
152 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »