for Trapped In My Dreams

in a good (intentional) way

it's moving

nicely done!
4/22/2008 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
Fantastic and jarring. Really dark and despairing but I really like it. A sort of dangerous tint to look through which makes it very appealing.

~the Stranger in the moonlight
3/23/2008 c1 Zigellus
One word...badass
3/20/2008 c1 2ordineerie
Hahaha! Thank you for reviewing! Just like Billie.Joelle, I feel honored as well. You write so amazingly!I am very fond of this poem-so descriptive and detailed...you create very strong and beautiful imageries; they emit a very eerie ambiance indeed... ~~Ordineerie
2/17/2008 c1 612simpleplan13
the images are really powerful... I love the lines "placid, impelling around me/amethyst, ablaze in my trance"

very sad and powerful ending... awesome piece
2/16/2008 c1 82Billie.Joelle
I feel honored to get a review by you, you are one of the best poets on this site. I don't even know what to say, this is just amazing. I love how you bolded certain words, it makes the poem just that much more emotional. Good job, keep writing!
2/16/2008 c1 76Kaia Zeffirelli
Awesomazing! ;) But seriously- I love this. Love the words in bold, and I love the line, "This chimera of thoughts". As always, great imagery! I can relate...

-Katrina
2/16/2008 c1 43lookin4nemo
wow! i really like this one! probably one of my favs! keep it up! i can relate!
2/16/2008 c1 The MS Excursion
It's an excellent poem, lovie, but I don't think it was necessary to type in bold print.