for The Difference of Pagan

4/14/2009 c1 May Elizabeth
Amen. xD I agree with you 100%. This is an awesome well-written poem. Brightest blessings.
2/9/2009 c1 Isca
On a personal note, I'm Pagan, so the title of this poem caught my attention.

"Your eyes can't see the life we dance through." This line is brilliant, powerful, and captures the freedom of Paganism perfectly-the imagery is like a ritual dance in the forest; glorious, beautiful, serene.

"Forgive me if I'd rather love." Such truth!

"Breathe the magick of the Goddess." I'm glad that you used the real version of the word 'magic' here. That's the problem, Christianity doesn't like the fact that Paganism includes female deities because it challenges the patriarchal nature of societal structures. This line ties in nicely with "The One." All gods are one god; a part of the same whole. :)

-Isca

(The Review Game - Poems - Easy Fix)
2/28/2008 c1 22cancerofthesoul
this poem is very well-written and has very good imagery. I love the message of the poem, especially the last few lines. keep writing
2/18/2008 c1 5Kitten Arcane
Wow! This was amazing. I agree 100% with this poem, they are bound completely to their religion and a lot think that they can tell others what's right and what's wrong. Great take on it and lovely imagery ^^

~IL2
2/18/2008 c1 49Fading Memories
OMG Ally you totally blew my mind with this one! It's simply perfect, and it's not something I ever thought of writing or reading about, but at the same time it's like I so wanted to have written this! It's amazing, really. I definitely love it!