for Something Not To Forget

9/4/2013 c1 1APassionForReadingAndWriting
So cute! I love it :)
10/22/2012 c1 heal me forever
:) so sweet of him awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
6/24/2012 c1 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
Wonderful
11/9/2011 c1 1DofD
Amazing.
9/20/2010 c1 Alanisaur
A bloody, broken up kiss? LoL
6/16/2009 c1 1Inescapable Nymph
Aw! Can you please continue this even just another chapter it is soo cute!
1/31/2009 c1 ghepardo
Such a great story!
1/14/2009 c1 5I Murder on Impulse
LOL cute

xx
8/8/2008 c1 10balloonfista
Awesome!

I wonder if guys like Callum really exist.

Ri
5/11/2008 c1 7gulistala
Woah! What the hell? I don't think Goths are generally like that. I mean they're humans after all and what Jordan did was not exactly humanly behaviour. Well shit.

I like it. =D

Congratulations on a job well done!

gulistanlik
4/29/2008 c1 my name is grace
Like I said before, loved you stuff, and this is no exception.

It might have been cliche, but in a more vauge then some people write cliche stories. This wasn't all BAM! This story is cliched, becuause of the event leading up to it.

Oh yeah, you said Callum's eyes were green, then they turned blue after the fight. Just thought I'd tell you. =)

-Grace
4/13/2008 c1 9Lily Llynn
Only criticism is an inconsistency (first you say Callum has forest green eyes, later blue eyes). Other than that, this was pretty well-written, with engaging characters and an interesting plot. It's sweet that he stood up for her, and even though this is cliche and fluffy, I still like it. Hehe. An awesome addition to our c2 from Queen of Absolutely Everything. (:
3/27/2008 c1 2BlueFireIce
I love it! Oh I love it so much! It is adorable and cute and sweet and ugh...too many words to describe it! I'd need a dictionary to find all the words ^_^
3/26/2008 c1 2Arydesia
“Piece,” Callum began calmly, his voice holding a razor sharp edge...

-I think you meant 'Pierce'? or 'Peace'?

Stumbling forward, I slammed the door shut harder than I met—breaking the glass.

-'harder than I meant'?

Sorry I sound so picky! I just notice these things...

Anyway, I read your other oneshot and wanted to see if you had more - and I wasn't disappointed! Callum's character is very sweet and lovable, and Alex sounds like an interesting girl :)

Write more!

~arydesia
3/22/2008 c1 6LiME-GREEN-CAPES
i love this, it's adorable :]
28 Page 1 2 Next »