for Spinning In Circles

9/24/2010 c1 2Daddy's Little Peach
Thanks for making me cry :)

Mish xx
11/14/2009 c1 ghurl00
Aww.. That was so sad. Very touching. Awesome story!
6/2/2009 c1 2Devilish Kisses
Such a sad one-shot, but very well-written!
1/4/2009 c1 13blurrylights
This was so good..oh, I feel like crying! They didn't know each other for long, but that made this even more profound. Really great job.
10/8/2008 c1 23Unwritten Answers
Wow this is beautiful. Great pace - I liked how you intertwined the italicised lines with the story to add to that feeling of reminiscing. You closed the story really well, too! Loved the subtle emotion, the ache of longing you brought out.

Nice work.
4/23/2008 c1 Simply Me7
Wow, it is really poetic, I like it, you are a good author,
4/23/2008 c1 2CarlyJo
Oh my god! Okay, can I just say that that was absolutly AMAZING! I'm crying and can't get over the fact that this is THAT good! Awesome!

~Carly
3/28/2008 c1 8Mynmsths
that was freaking amazing. I mean like i'm almost crying right now. God that was amzing. well obvously i loved it. I think that your summery was great. thats what drew me to the story. that and the link rockfan put in her profiler. but yeah i loved it tons. .
3/17/2008 c1 9Dixie Belle87
that was really good. sad as heck though.
3/6/2008 c1 20Twilight Starr
Great story. It's so sad. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~
2/22/2008 c1 xLittleBlackConverse
...oh my god that was BEAUTIFUL..you got me to cry *sniff sniff* :(

aww its so sad..but i love it nice work

xo's.
2/21/2008 c1 1Viofor
This is a really great story. The pace is magnificent and wonderful.

Honestly I didn't think the narrator was female until the phone call. I re-read a few times and can't really find out the gender. I had imagined it to be a guy. I don't know, maybe you did establish this and I just missed it.

The snapshot style is very good. Your start paragraphs and end them just right. There isn't any needless words. I can tell you've tried to strip this down to the bare essentials and keep the story. Well Done!

I don't agree with the ending. She gets in her car and...I'd really like to know. The story is very good overall. The ending is great, but I'm the kind of person that looks for resolve. Does she find another love? Is her pain gone after that one day or visiting his grave? For the moment the spinning seems to make it all go away.

Where at in her life is she retelling the story? Is she on a rocking chair? Has it been twenty years? Has her nostalgia turned this into such a great story? Where is she now and how is she doing?

Just a few questions. This story really made me think after reading it.
2/21/2008 c1 30RockFan
OMG (let me wipe my face). That was so...just so... you know. I can't describe it! It's wonderful and so beautifully written!