for Demented Jigsaw

3/27/2009 c1 2krystal-of-hope
it sounds really good, it's really complex (sp?) like you get it, but you don't and it's really abstract

I love it
7/5/2008 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
Rather frightening.

~the Stranger in the moonlight
3/16/2008 c1 39Finwe
I liked the descriptiveness and imagery of this piece, but I felt as if you were holding back somehow. As if you were trying to let something out, and just couldn't quite lose control like you wanted. If that makes sense. I look forward to reading some of your others, though. Thank you.
3/15/2008 c1 81Princess-anna57
Very interesting. I dunno, it's not one of your best. It feels quite loose in the way that it's written, rather than tight and concise. But good job anyway. Write on!

~Anna~ ^_^
3/8/2008 c1 88Chidori Nadare
The analogy/metaphor to a puzzle is amazing and the imagery is very demented and powerful just like the title...Keep writing...
2/24/2008 c1 75Vanyalli
Beautiful. Honestly. It was just amazing. Keep writing. ^^
2/23/2008 c1 43lookin4nemo
OMG i love the title i love the details and it is just so amazing*cough* as usual! *cough* keep it up!
2/22/2008 c1 82Billie.Joelle
Hm... it was a very good idea, but it wasn't as well written as most of your work. Not one of my favorites, but you still have that raw emotion that is characteristic of your poetry. Good, but not the best. Keep writing!
2/22/2008 c1 612simpleplan13
really powerful images and I love how you also tell us her reaction... that was a really awesome element... I also love the title and the way you make her puzzlement into an actual puzzle.. that was great
2/22/2008 c1 76Kaia Zeffirelli
As always, awesomazing! =) Love the analogy to a jigsaw puzzle. Great job- keep it up.

-Katrina