for Once Upon A Time: A Highly Dysfunctional Fairytale

1/31/2010 c2 24fairies and snapple
This beginning seems so funny! I really hope you continue.
10/16/2008 c2 8planetnoodle
I didn't expect that I would love this as much as I do.

I do.

A lot.

This is amazing.

You're never going to update.

This saddens me.

This is amazing.

Please update?

My attempts are futile.

This is fantastic.

Really really really great.
3/30/2008 c2 3King Patch
i hope you keep going with this, it is cute! can't wait to see what you do next :)
3/30/2008 c1 King Patch
*gurgly laugh*

I love her name.
3/10/2008 c1 1Enaid
ok well then i guess the onward will have to wait... just realized that no new chap was up. soo update soon porfavor ^-^
3/10/2008 c2 Enaid
im going w/ an ! implies spunk in adels case as well. great sarcasm too its rather refreshing. well onward to the next chap.
2/26/2008 c2 4TopazEyes1992
This story is very hilarious. I'm really excited as to who the hell Prince Casper caught sight of because for all I know, he could have caught sight of Iseult the Girl with such an enormous name that i don't care to pronounce to save my life, or Kimber the Whiner. It absolutely clever how Iseult makes the life of a princess sound so morose cause she doesn't have enough fortune. I can't wait for the next episode now- and to read about how many time Kimber the Whiner tosses her hair like a horse's mane. (tears are coming to how funny it is reading of Iseult's wacky comments.
2/25/2008 c2 2M.R.Sanner
Great chapter , gosh I absolutely luv Iseult's character she is by far the best Princess character that I ever came across !She makes me grin and chuckle with all her witty , vain remarks . Great job and I will continue to read this ( I wish I could add this to my C2 but it's not the same genre ( The C2 is fantasy)) !

P.S. Princess Bride rox I luv that movie .
2/24/2008 c1 M.R.Sanner
Only one chapter so far ,a short one at that , but it left me grinning and chuckling at the end . I adore the characters spoiled & know's it attitude . I look forward to reading more about this particular princess who is not so ,well, princessy .

M.R.Sanner
2/23/2008 c1 95Christy Leigh Stewart
ah I love this! It's a lot of fun!