for Eros

3/30/2008 c1 40Madame Y
WOW.

What strikes me is amazing is that (unlike me), you use reader-friendly words, emotional yet well-structured sentences (the beauty of semi-colons! =)), and alot of description without losing clarity. I love how this pulls the reader from the very beginning and climaxes all the way to the end (and what and ending!) I started and simply couldn't stop. You don't even mention love until the very end but the message in here, and all its symbols, are so TRUE.
2/28/2008 c1 59Frore
Yes! Fuck yes! This is the kind of story I like! I love this! Frightfully enchanting!

You are probably the first person I have seen who has attempted to portray Eros as anything but a sex object (I mean come on, with a name like Eros...) but it was a very refreshing surprise! You also know how to perfectly direct your sentences; - like a conducter of an orchestra, you know exactly when to speed up, slow down, and manipulate the slightest of nuances. If you don't write more, I will cry you a river ( or I will sing that song until YOU cry me a river).

Cheers!
2/23/2008 c1 18Rose Valentine
Now this is just the best prose I've ever read!:)
2/22/2008 c1 8Written
It's beautiful. I love prose like this, and I like what you had to say about love. Very nice work!