for The Devil's Child

8/9/2008 c1 1Passionately Yours
abby *sighs* you need to update your current stories as well. I know ur writing the sequel right now but STILL!
5/29/2008 c1 2Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn
Wow. This sucks. (Not ur writing lol dont get me wrong!) Its just, i read what this was about in ur profile, and even though i knew u had only updated a prologue i was soo looking forward to reading this. (The plot sounds awesome by the way!) So u can see how bummed i was that there was only a few sentences there.. *sighs* plz plz tell me u plan to continue with this story.. right? Right? Damn, and it sounded so cool. UPDATE SOON. WO SUMMERS FINALLY NEARLY HERE! (Thats a good enough excuse to update right? RIGHT?)
5/6/2008 c1 fishgurl818
Hey! Really good opening. Now hurry up and write the other chapters! Remeber I know where you live. Lol just kidding.
4/14/2008 c1 misery sister
[The city: The place where my double life, my inner self, whatever you want to call it lives.]

There should be a comma after 'it'.

I think you could manage making all the colons into periods, like you're stating it.

The whole mentioning of the high school and the city seemed a bit unnecessary in this prologue. You could remove all of that and already starting with 'So tell me...'.

Good luck.
3/18/2008 c1 6She Had Somewhere To Go
Ooh.

That sucked me in :)!

Update soon!
3/6/2008 c1 8Veronica Kimble
im hyper!lol. already read this in ur notebook. update soon!

x
2/27/2008 c1 95Christy Leigh Stewart
Seems interesting~ Keep it up!