for From A Friend

3/30/2009 c1 23StarGazer88
"The drug is your mistress and you are its slave. Captivated by it's burning appeal to your frost bitten veins."

Beautifully written lines filled with emotion. This is such a sad and passionately written piece. I mourn with you.
7/7/2008 c1 2lovehopeandwar
That was so sad and really provoked feelings are ou going to update? This made me feel so sad but I loved it all the same!
2/25/2008 c1 21Faith Adeline
good, simple but strong. keep it up.

Faith
2/25/2008 c1 mah
Man, this is depressing.

Very powerful-this and the previous story with such few words.

Not much to say, but the dialogue in Your Favorite Drug seemed awkward. Tanner's intentions and depictions were a bit hazy, and but even if that adds on to the confused feeling, that part was a little awkward. The emotion at the end of both pieces, the feeling of longing is very powerful.

Vignettes and poetry suit your writing style a lot more than narration, so work on dialogue more. Excellent, and continue.
2/25/2008 c1 27ruby ruby ruby
Oh my God. That was the most fantastic thing I've read all day. And I've been reading Shakespeare. Well only analisying the first few lines of Romeo snd Juliet, but still, this is deeper then tat. This is truly beautiful. It seems you have true understanding of what these things can do to. I love it. I mean your talent.