for Fad

6/7/2008 c1 34Nightmarish Waltz
Very nice good work man (might want to think bout makeing this into a song) ~nightmare
3/12/2008 c1 879Moondog Dozier
I like the description of realistic humanity in this. It paints a broad, but relatable portrait, that the reader has no choice but to identify with. Thought provoking topic. Good write. MD:77.
3/4/2008 c1 4Vampyre of the Varg
I love how the rhyme wasn't forced so the rhythm flowed well. Love the ending line the most.
3/2/2008 c1 64fatbird33
this is sad, but most likely true
3/2/2008 c1 Saraneth-Marie Poirier
Wow. This one is deep. I like it. Except you spelled "alcohol" wrong (oops). Anyways, the poem seems to hit the truth, or to me anyways.

It reminds me of health class- peer pressure and all that jazz. "Come one, everyone's doing it!"

A side thought: it kind of reminds me of how a few people still wear clothes from the 80's and have absolutely no idea how out of step with fashion they are.
3/2/2008 c1 8Written
"High on an iPod, down on a dose / Too ready to surrender what they need the most"

that's my favorite line right there. awesome rhythm! I really enjoyed this piece. I think the rhyme in this poem doesn't sound forced at all, which is a great accomplishment.

well done and keep writing :)
2/29/2008 c1 82Doxology
I really liked this. Good rhyme scheme. Too cool.

Peace & Love