for The Sparrow and the Wolf

8/16/2011 c1 2Yadil
I love this so far. It gives us a lot of insight on the characters and clears up a lot of questions I had. Can't wait to know more about the characters.
6/4/2011 c2 40IttyBittyDice
You said you wanted a solution to improve romance yes? Well, I write poetry, so it might be different, but I mix how I feel about my friends, crushes,and what I read in romance stories together. Nobody has noticed a difference so far, so I would guess it's an effective method. I myself have never had a true relationship, so I can definitely understand any difficulty on that front. Fantasizing, reading a lot of romance stories, and watching movies with romance in them are great ways to substitute. It might not work in exactly the same way for you, but I'm sure it will help at least a little. Just try to improve your understanding of romance in and of itself. I know it can be difficult, but I'm sure you can do it.
3/23/2011 c2 redambrosia
Please continue this soon! From what I read on KOT Bliss sounds super cute and I would love to see how you develop her character and her relationship with Lycan!
9/11/2010 c1 black cat
I loved it although the chapters were a bit shorter than the ones in your other stories.Have you published any of them yet? Is this story on hiatus or has been stopped?
8/26/2010 c2 LAlalala
AH! HIS SPINAL CORD SNAPPED! ...well, i hope he comes out alive *shrugs* i hope to read more :D
11/22/2009 c2 5eaststar
I love the new perspective! Great job!
5/6/2009 c2 2Ray-Anne
Shocking ending, good for the a/n...I was tempted to leave the story as it was because I saw his death and was extremely put out. Heh. The story seems thorough and extremely well done with such a brusque character. keep it up
3/15/2009 c2 1vampiramoon
what people forget is that people can die and then be brought back to life
3/14/2009 c2 4Lady Katreina
I'm much liking. Thank you for updating.
3/14/2009 c2 21Faith Adeline
Great job. I was so glad to see this had been updated! Keep it up and update soon (:

Faith
3/14/2009 c2 1Xanthe P
...that last line really got me. D:
3/13/2009 c2 7EFaye
yay! i've been waiting for you to post more of this :D

OMG! i love that last bit too! the way it's phrased really tickles my fancy :P

can't wait for more!

Erika
11/16/2008 c1 Broken Shards of Plastic
Interesting... Hopefully there's more. Can't wait to read on!
9/17/2008 c1 Si-Sidera
Woot! Woot! I love all the stories et in this land... btw, when will you update Kiss of Twilight: The Absence of Light? Please hurry, i cant find anything else that holds my attention

!
6/15/2008 c1 10C.M.F Wright
Straight from the Review Marathon (link in profile)

I think it's so cool how all of your characters are interconnected with each other. You've really built up an incredibly complicated universe, and I'm very interested to see the part that Lycan is going to play and how it fits into Kiss of Twilight...

The beginning struck me as just a little choppy - you repeat "breathing" twice in the same paragraph, which threw me off. After the first couple paragraphs though, I was hooked.
29 Page 1 2 Next »