for Little Girl Blue

8/6/2009 c1 Si-Sidera
This story has a lot of potential!
8/19/2008 c1 Tawny Owl
Firstly, Rhapsody Blue is a fantastic name. Well done at coming up with that one. I also like the fact that she sounds different from the sort of character’s you find in that situation. She has an attention for detail that really stands out – that fact that she goes off on a tangent about the word psionic, and the details she remembers about the day when her life changed.

I did find myself jumping bits though because it sort of set out in the beginning what was going to happen, and it did feel like there was a lot to get through. It was an introductory chapter though and I am looking forward to reading the rest of it.

There were some funny bits in it at well, but I was a bit unsure whether they were meant that way. It seemed to fit well with Rhapsody’s character though. Like the bit when she doesn’t confirm her name to the doctor but mentions that the fact that she was sitting in Jack and Maddie’s room was confirmation enough. It was very dry.

I'm also intrigued by the little details that are in this, like why she suddenly looked prettier, and if her powers do have anything to do with th death of her not parents.
7/1/2008 c1 10Koki Enwai
The first sentence really hooked me into reading this. Really good stuff; I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews!

Keep up the good work!

- Koki
4/9/2008 c1 Barkers3
Ooh looks pretty good :D So her appearence has changed? Did she change it?

Very odd what is going on, I feel slightly worried for her! Can't wait to read what happens next!

~vintor