for Post It Notes As Paper Planes

A very enjoyable read.
6/24/2012 c1 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
Brilliant
7/24/2010 c1 Ngoc1231
Well I do love this story! It is very cute. Although, you are right, the world does need fluff. But I don't really expect it anymore. I think I've grown up to know that much.

I like the post-it idea. It is sweet. And the thing with me would be that I would have read the left side first before the right. But that is just me.

Love the story!

~*~Ngo1231~*~
3/31/2009 c1 2TishDaFish
That was so sweet!

Well done!
10/19/2008 c1 5UnderxGravity
Fwuff. Wuv fwuff...

Erm...well then... this story was cute.

The guys in my school, after a band competition (I'm in marching band), smother themselves in Axe! And they do it just to annoy the girls! T.T
5/21/2008 c1 3sacrificialholidaysinthesun
Amazing, absolutely amazing!

You need more credit for your writing!
4/13/2008 c1 9Lily Llynn
I'm a little confused as to how she missed the bell (how do you do that?), but otherwise, this was a creative, cute onesoht, and I liked it. I don't like how she listens to music in class (okay, I'll admit it, I'm somewhat of a goody-goody) and ignores her peers. Actually, I like Ethan and Red a lot better than Angela, heh. But this was very creative, especially with the Post-It paper planes, and I'm glad Queen of Absolutely Everything added it to our c2. (:
4/3/2008 c1 2EchoedShadows
I love all your stories this one is great even though it is sortad short I like it all the same.
3/22/2008 c1 7x.betweenthelines

3/12/2008 c1 SparklingStar25
cute
3/11/2008 c1 5Camelia Sinensis
Sweet.

Simple & sweet. I liked it so much!

The pink post it planes have got to be one of the sweetest gifts ever!
3/10/2008 c1 3Kellybear
Cute. Very original. I liked it. :)
3/10/2008 c1 49Pinkamoo
Reality does bite. It pissed me off too. People are always making excuses for things in stories going, "Well, that's what happens in the real world."

But they don't even see the point of WRITING: To -fix- the things that are wrong in the world, and give people a happy ending.

Your story is cute :p