for Socket Shell

6/8/2008 c1 34Nightmarish Waltz
...*speachless*

AWESOME! /clap /cheer
4/19/2008 c1 skitts
wow... this poem is seriously beautiful. i loved it.

srsly.

i think i'm going to save it in word so i can read it over & over :D
3/21/2008 c1 64fatbird33
it rhymed flawlessly. a little greusome, but luckily don't get queasy. nice work :)
3/16/2008 c1 59Tranquil Thorns
Amazingly written.

I love horror, especially in poetry, and I thought this was flawless. Marvelous, chilling, raw imagery; you captured the essence of horror, basically. This is disturbing in an excellent way.

Great rhyme scheme - I loved every line.
3/12/2008 c1 879Moondog Dozier
This has an excellent sound and the continuation of the audibility works well throughout. The consistency of pace and thought brings the reader in , and connects the visuals well to the emotional aspects. Very well written. MD:77.
3/10/2008 c1 Erratic Destruction
Ladies and gentleman, Steampunk Champagne has done it again. No doubt the work of a prodigy, this writer is truly gifted. Though it may be found to be depressing and sad, that is in fact where the true genius stems from. Does not true art come from the pain and remorse of life? To not only capture that and express it, but also to do so in such a way that it is beautifully written and actually enjoyable? Genius. I have high regards for this author and am truly eager to see what else she has in store for us. I sit in suspense with baited breath.