for The life and times of Lorna T Elliot

8/9/2008 c1 25IdeasInTheAir
I'm actually reviewing for chapter two, but it says I already reviewed it because your documents got all sillied up. Yeah, so chapter two. It's interesting, but it's not my kind of story, right? I think it would really shake things up with Lorna DID go off on a murder rampage because of it, right?

Other than that, it's pretty good. Good job, and keep writing, you blender of all blenders.

Smiles for you,

Daniellelamp=)
8/7/2008 c1 1FemaleJonas
nice, when i was reading it i couldn't help but pretend to be her, but i feel you almost need to make her MORE shallow, and well *beep*-y. and maybe develop her friend ellen some more, because it almost seems like ellen is her equal, but isn't at the same time, maybe write some things at their school as well

its a fantastic idea tho :D
3/12/2008 c2 25IdeasInTheAir
Who, that got messed up. Chapter two is chapter one. o_O I know. But you uploaded the wrong document. =)

Anywho, what a snob. I hate her. What a loser. Right now I'm not really inclined to read much more because she is such a coggleswapepr, and no-one wants to read stories about coggleswappers. I shall continue reading though, because you never know, she could undergo a miraculous change.

That would have to be some darn good faerie god mother.

Keep writing!