for When You Own the Universe Redux

10/30/2013 c1 1aHazyDaydream
REWRITE REWRITE REWRITE DO IT DO IT DO IT
4/21/2013 c1 Charlie
Okay I m new to this whole fictionpress sit really enjoyin stories n I have to add that u are one of the good stry writer I might add very good...:) I like this original story very very much I wanted to review over another one bt I guess its lil late so I found this one and started reviewing.U r really good n u develop characters really well n I smiled,flinched n was surprised n all I really really liked d story though it ws written many yrs back bt thnQ fr d story
4/12/2013 c1 Guest
More please!
1/14/2013 c1 Catrina
I'm your 100th reviewer
1/6/2013 c1 2Arowana Princess
Please do continue. I read the original, loved it, and hoped that I could read it again. However, I realized that I would be bored. This is a fantastic solution.
12/30/2012 c1 1twiinklex
So I read the original a year or two back and I loved it so much. Finally read this redux version and wow, I love the changes.. You are right, your writing style has changed. In a good way. Hope to see more updates for this story!
12/23/2012 c1 ThedAs
Aweesome
12/4/2011 c1 21RNE
I really like the origina version. I just finished a one day re-read of it. I liked it so much I'd probabaly read it again. But I do like how this one started as well. I really want to read the rest of this redux. Are you going to do more? Because it seems like its been 3 years since you published this. I'd really love to read more of this, but I understand how hard it to redo a whole story because I'm also sort of in the process of that. Just please come back to this.
9/3/2011 c1 whit3light
I read the whole original story before i read this. I kind of wished i read this first. Your writing has matured so much. It's great but I'll probably read it when you finish with it because i'm not the type to read the a story more than once. However, i think i'll come back for Chris. Are you still going to write a story about Chris or are you going to include his story in the redux? I would love Chris to have his own story about college. I think it would be interesting if you did.
8/25/2011 c1 AsianPearl101
Ohhh for some reason I find this first chapter much more interesting and intriguing than the original and I really would love to read more. Do you think you'll still keep up with this.. I mean it has been...3-4 years? :(( I hope you do!
7/27/2011 c1 2NattieLove
I love it... brilient idea!
6/11/2011 c1 2elma
I think your writing has become more sophisticated here. But also a lot more wordy. I think only because I already know and love her(Remembrance) do I keep up with this... And at this stage, so much extra information just isn't needed? We don't care about her character yet. We don't understand.

I do like the quote at the beginning though :)

It seems very personal from Remembrance. On the other hand, if you could keep that same level of innate close-ness, not just like they were telling the story from their point of view, but like you were reading their mind.. for ALL the characters that would be quite an amazing feat :)

I really liked WYOtU for the strengths it had- it seemed really character driven (and dialogue-driven) which was great because I loved the characters. So yeah... I see its been three years since you've last updated here so there's basically no hope of you continuing, right? :( don't fear! I will still read your other stories :D eventually! :)
3/20/2011 c1 nightlystar
i just reading the orginal, and i must say i really like the rewrite it shows how much u have grown as an author. the writing is more mature..i hope finish the rewrite :D
9/6/2010 c1 awake at night
I think it sounds cool so far
8/2/2010 c1 meraki
Hmm... I loved the original so I can't wait to see what the redux is gonna be like :).

xoxo, k