for Fagging

6/21/2013 c29 Harry Cox
Thank you, thank you for one of the best stories of my life, one that has totally brought me to tears and I have spent most of the day reading this, I couldn't stop reading it!

It's such a lovely story and I'm actually so depressed right now, I'm so upset about Jogans death and poor adymn! And they are not even real.

It's such a shame stories have to end as I loved everything about this, thank you so much for this story.

If you want to reply I guess you can email me, but I just wanted you to know how much I loved this story...
12/28/2012 c30 RETRO6O
Oh wow. This story was so good until Hogan died. I would have wanted them to hook up at the end.
11/12/2012 c30 Anon
Well that was an emotional roller coaster if there ever was one! This is amazing. I only discovered it last night, and desperately needed to finish it today. So I did, and it was epic! Really spectacular, nice job. And I think the way it ended was perfect. Anything else would have spoiled it for me, including an alternative ending :).
7/4/2012 c30 Guest
I enjoyed the story. The ending was surprisingn. Was not what i thought. In a good way!
5/16/2012 c29 3silhouettes
Ah. This wasn't weak, that was amazing.
5/15/2012 c20 silhouettes
Holy shit o:
5/13/2012 c19 silhouettes
Ah. I love Hogan's POV so much.
5/13/2012 c18 silhouettes
Ah, I kinda wish his mom caught him. But then again, not really.
5/13/2012 c17 silhouettes
Ohmygod. That was amazing. So well written. Just ah 3
5/11/2012 c12 silhouettes
Is he trying to make himself... un-gay? O_o
5/11/2012 c2 silhouettes
What's his mom's job?
5/11/2012 c1 silhouettes
Oh my god, what? Bahaha. Love the first chapter :)
11/9/2011 c29 Shining Stars
Hey author,

You wrote an amazing story, filled with angst and even love that death couldn't take away. It was amazing how you described each of their feelings and I am amazed I finally got to read a story that didn't have a fairytale ending. Props to you!
7/13/2011 c2 Mmm Donut Seeds
I would have logged in, but the system was being annoying... *grr* so I'll just type my pen name instead.

Anywho, just wondering what's up with the random italicized bits. I don't really see how they are important, as they don't really add emphasis as the gravity of what they're saying should be conveyed in word choice and things like "he said in an arrogant, cocky tone." The italicization looks out of place in speech, particularly when entire sentences receive the treatment, but that could just be me.
2/3/2011 c30 Deewhan
I had to leave a review for this one, it is not always easy to go against popular opinion and still gain some form of popularity but you have managed to do so. I admire your skills as you have spun a very intriguing story, with your quirky, endearing and for the most part believable protagonists.Very few issues I have, spelling is not your strong point and I believe you would be aware of this fact already. Beyond that initially it seemed as though Addie was doing more thinking than acting. Which is really good for giving the reader a feel for the character.
292 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »