for At the End of the Day

6/20/2014 c24 ajashire1
After reading this book for several hours
not even stopping to eat or shower
At the end of the day does it really matter at all
how I looked at this book
what I felt
what I saw

The fact that I'm writing a poem alone
should give meaning to when I say
that your story more
than rubbed me the right way

If you didn't catch what I meant all [you're not very observant] I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing it.

P.S Did you like my poem? I thought it was a little raunchy at the end myself.

-Aja
4/3/2014 c24 1lost keys
Great now I want a guy with red hair and purple eyes... just ducky.
I think this fanfic is one of my favorites. I think it was beautifully written and I really like the pairing.
Thrasher and Lindsay are stubborn! But I just love that about them.
Thank you for such a great story.
12/9/2013 c23 4sami1995
Thrasher has to be one of the best male leads of the story ever! This is such a beautiful piece of writing-everything accumulates to epic awesomeness. I keep on coming back, because I can't just get enough of it. The dialogues perfect, their friendship is so not rushed, the romance isn't cheesy, it's amazingly perfect to read. I can't even tell you how many times I read it, because it's honestly countless.
I love that the story doesn't focus too much on the secondary characters; but on the main two. I love the way their friendship develops and then turns to romance at a believable pace. I love the way that there's a reason for Thrasher's cold exterior, Rae's continual pursuing of him as a friend. This story is absolutely breathtaking and I know I'm rambling, but I just can't help it.
You should seriously seriously seriously consider publishing this! It's honestly GREAT, AMAZING, FANTASTIC and you have an impeccable way of writing dialogues and proceeding the story.
Definitely my favourite moment would be the last chapter, when they get together without any sign of breaking up, but I do love the rest of the story just as much because the characters developed so much and they both benefited and got a lot from their relationship. And at the end of the day, what's better than that?
10/25/2013 c24 16FairyTaleDreams
This story is just so wonderful. The slow build-up of the characters and their personalities. I really enjoyed reading it :) Thrasher was just such an echo of so many people who struggle to fit in - I can't think of any person who hasn't met someone like him. Keep writing! :)
10/13/2013 c24 4sami1995
ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! I AM CRYING BECAUSE IT WAS SO REALISTIC AND GOOD AND EVERYTHING! I SIMPLY LOVED IT! THIS TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU! I am so happy i came across this story! HONESTLY! I LOVED IT TO DEATH! I can't even criticize anything; except maybe Lindsay's sorta annoying sometimes, but it all worked! Thank you a gazillion times for writing and sharing this story! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE WORLD YOU AMAZING WRITER!
8/24/2013 c24 solosinger1
That was an amazing story. I absolutely loved it and it made me stay up late plus pretty much do nothing the rest of the day. That counts as a good story. I can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
7/21/2013 c13 A Soul Helper
The first two o three chapters were great but, Lindsay is gettin a bit annoying and i'm starting to dislike can't she give thrasher a time or space she is forcing a friendship that he clearly doesn't why push him to earn his trust .And why does she want a friends so hard
7/6/2013 c24 1PenPegs
Love this story so much!

Write more!
4/29/2013 c24 Dominique Diane
I Love this story, Patrick Fitzpatrick, oh god! :)
4/16/2013 c16 Guest
vds
3/15/2013 c24 Night-Rayne
Loved this one! I think its my favorite :)
2/5/2013 c24 2RainbowLalaLand
Awh, I love thrashers personality!
1/21/2013 c24 Guest007
Amazing story! :D
1/21/2013 c24 2GraceSaader
I didn't like this story as much as I thought I would, but oh well! You have a hundred other people that do!

Important READ:
I speak arabic as a second language at home. 'sittou' (or however you spell it in English) is when you're talking about somebody else's grandmother. example 'grandmother to Michael'.
however if you were talking about your own it would be 'sitti'.. I call mine 'tayta' (which is also usually pronounced as 'teta' 'dayta').

I just had to tell you how you're 'wrong' and that I think that I'm 'right'... Maybe I'm wrong, but I do think thAt I'm right..

You''ll never check this...
1/6/2013 c17 ant0006
I was right! I KNEW it was Thrasher :)

Moving past my self congratulation, thank you for writing such an amazing story, becaus I love it! Tis awesome! You shuld try and get it published, or something.

- Ant0006