for At the End of the Day

12/26/2012 c24 HeadOverHeelsInHate
Awww! I love this story! Eek! Lindsey and Thrasher are so cute! I love how you developed their relationship instead of crappily rushing in to it. They are very near characters, actually, all your characters seemed pretty realistic. And the little notes of Thrasher's background – like how he chose his name – were awesome. And I liked how his mother actually died, it was cool to see it contrasted with the rumors. Awesome story!
12/22/2012 c5 End of the day
I found the phone conversation hilarious! I thought it was so funny when Lindsay said a mystery and then he realised it was her lol :)

AND I LOVE A WALK TO REMEMBER!
12/22/2012 c4 End of the day
This is great so far :)
Patrick seems... interesting haha :)

Lorraine makes me laugh so much, I don't even know why!
This is really realistic :)
11/25/2012 c24 Guest
Cuteeee, loved it :)
11/9/2012 c24 23rd Bookworm
I LOVE this story it's awesome.
11/8/2012 c13 3rd Bookworm
awwwww, he really is adorable on the inside.
11/8/2012 c9 3rd Bookworm
the arabic word for grandma is taita.
This story is awesome, but you know how she said capital punishment makes sense actually it doesn't because how does the make us better than them, and I know thats not the point and you really don't care about my views on the matter but...
11/8/2012 c6 3rd Bookworm
can i just say helping hand is so Patrick, worked that out first chapter!
I LOVE this story! Really is awesome.
11/8/2012 c4 3rd Bookworm
love your story, and I got to agree with Lindsay, you shouldn't say Gay or retarded as an insult.
11/3/2012 c24 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
This was amazing
11/3/2012 c24 BeesBee
I don't want to get into how much this story interested me; because it really did! I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning trying to finish this brilliant- Okay. No, I am not getting into it.

..( Just know that I absolutely loved the story. Goin' into my favourites.)

So, what I wanted to say was that I was really disappointed with the nearing end of the story. You could have done *SO* much more with this. The mysteries, the "murder", the characters.. I'm simply really let down that you went with the easier route rather than the harder one. It seemed that as the story progressed, you couldn't be bothered to fledge out any of the story's branches and instead just went with the whole 'It's a misunderstanding, it actually has nothing to do with Thrasher'. Sure, I found the bipolar bit to be quite smart, but the rest was just.. boring, to an extent.

Like with the 'A helping soul' thing? Everything was pointing to Thrasher being the one writing the notes, there was no mystery in that one, no real stumper that made me stop and think 'I wonder who it is?'. Also, everything went a bit quickly, and unnecessary month-jumps happened a lot where important issues could have been addressed, but then it's just "SKIP- EVERYTHING IS HANKY DORY! :D'

..Despite all of that , I still enjoyed the story. Very nice romance, very cute, would definitely read it again.
10/28/2012 c2 19sarabeth120
Hi there!

I would much rather PM you about this, but since you haven't enabled that feature, I have to contact you this way. I wanted to let you know that someone has posted this story and "Of Dance Clubs and Double Chocolate Chip Cookies" over on Wattpad. When I contacted her about it, she claimed to be you (even though her profile information doesn't match yours). Here is the link to her profile: www . wattpad user/NoelleC

My email is listed on my profile, so please contact me confirming whether this is you or not as soon a possible! Thanks.
10/20/2012 c24 brinalovesyouxx
This is truly a touching story for me because of my mini falling out with my bestie. It's given me some courage to make up and im hoping for the best. In all honesty, i completely love this story and i cant wait to read more of yours, keep up the awrsome work :D xx
9/28/2012 c14 114582
ahhh Korn and Cute Is What We Aim For. i can see Thrasher liking Korn but, CIWWAF? really? i mean, /i/ really like them, but stereotypical emo/punk boys? i dunno man i just do not know. also, "Thrasher" sounds like the name of some asshole jock who isn't too smart. just gettin' that off my chest.

anyway, lovely lovely story.
9/26/2012 c1 19sarabeth120
Hi there!

I just wanted to let you know that someone over on Fanfiction . net has plagiarized parts of this story. It is not a word for word copy, but there are whole phrases that appear to be copied directly from this story; other parts appear to have a word or two changed. Here's a link to it: www . fanfiction s/5538843/1/Strangely-Connected

Sarah