for At the End of the Day

8/28/2012 c24 heal me forever
wow ...read whole thing in one go...i really enjoyed it to d core...FAV3 one thing is dat ..u sad he has oerceing on lip...u shuld have shown ...d diffculty dey faced while kissing dat would be romantic...:P i was wishing dat u would inculde dat...nd i think first kiss u need to write more dat part :) neverless had great fun reading :D
8/21/2012 c24 INDADD
I cried. Haha-oh wait. That was some other... Anyways! I enjoyed it immensely! I still find it odd how people would completely ostracized by the student body. But I have it of that happening time to time. Huh.
7/10/2012 c1 Rosie Russell
Hey there! I'm Rosie from A Drop of Romeo, a site where your story has already been added to our archive (under 'Miscellaneous). Recently, I rewrote the review for your story and it goes like this:

Rosie Thinks: The quote at the very beginning, from Grey's Anatomy, is utterly beautiful and suits the story perfectly. Now, I usually despise when characters outright describe themselves in the very beginning, but DancingChaChaFruit has done it in such a unique and funny way that it didn't bother me in the slightest. Lindsay is starting at a new school and quickly becomes fascinated with bad boy Patrick Fitzpatrick, whom she dubs 'Ronald McDonald' at the beginning due to his crazy hair, although he prefers Thrasher. The reader - and Lindsay - can't help but become exceedingly curious about who he is, even as you learn more and more about him.

The dialogue between Thrasher and Lindsay flows well and brings the characters to life. The story is very much based around their relationship with lots of Thrasher/Lindsay time, which you means you get to know the characters well. Their relationship is developed gradually but at a realistic pace. I really liked how there was so much beneath Thrasher's exterior; how he was actually really smart and a bit sweet.

I only found two problems with it. One, her sister, Lorraine, seemed a bit unrealistic in the way her emotions would go from one end of the spectrum to the other. And the second one was more of a consistency problem where, in the party scene, she starts off wearing a skirt and then is somehow wearing jeans. But other than that, everything else was well-written and edited.
7/3/2012 c20 15Ice Bubble
I think this was the best first kiss scene you could have possibly made for this story.
6/29/2012 c6 Guest
I really appreciate that you corrected a common misconception about bipolar disorder. I've read way to many times bipolar been used for mood swings, and I found it very disrespectable, it is a serious disease that brought a lot of suffering for my family, it shouldn't be taken lightly, so thanks.
6/15/2012 c24 PolarPurple
Honestly I am way too sleepy to review, but I just had to - I'm really attached to this story!

Your story was so awesome, I really really... I cant. My gosh.

And the characters were portrayed so... Amazingly!
5/31/2012 c24 1surrendertomusic
I just finished this story, and wow. I really enjoyed it! You really brought these characters to life for me, so thank you :) 3
5/26/2012 c24 Be-U-tiful
Wow amazing story! I really liked watching thrasher an Lindsay's relationship develop. I really liked this story.
5/22/2012 c24 WonderousTimes
This was my favorite story by you! I love how the relationship of Lindsay and Thrasher was gradual, and very (emphasis on that) different from other romance fics. Fateful Friday is a very close second.
5/22/2012 c20 WonderousTimes
Aww, the Christmas ending was sweet.
5/22/2012 c17 WonderousTimes
Favorite chapter so far :)
5/22/2012 c16 WonderousTimes
I like how you didn't rush the friendship!
5/21/2012 c7 WonderousTimes
I like how Lindsay talked about Thrasher's mom in the chapter; other stories often make the main character overly tactless, and ensue awkward silences; I love the way how your writing just flows :)
4/25/2012 c24 Left-Handed Writer
Don't care that this story is about four years old. It is amazing. I liked that it was different, refreshing, funny and just over all brilliant. x
3/25/2012 c24 Aarosha
Thank you for writing a story that has taken my time for the past 7 hours. It's always nice to read a lovely story on a lazy Sunday. :)

Anyway, since this story is quite old, I'd assume you've grown tremendously as a writer since. So, any criticism now seems moot to post.

Overall, I enjoyed your story. :)
1,608 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »