for Juggernaut called Time

12/15/2008 c7 1Anaroriel
Silly me! I thought the story ended at chapter five, so you can imagine my delight and surprise when I discovered that you continued!

I love your writing style so much, it's absolutely beautiful and lyrical. And I love all the metaphors, adages and cliches inserted into the story,it just adds to the overall creativity of the story.

Let's see, your plot is fantastic; despite being the love story of Death and a mortal girl it's incredibly romantic and sweet. I apologize, I have no criticism for you, only praise.

Happy writing!
7/24/2008 c2 1ATragedyInTheMaking
This has got to be one of the weirdest stories i've ever read...i love it!
7/24/2008 c1 ATragedyInTheMaking
this is...AWESOME! this deserves a hell of a lot more reviews!
6/21/2008 c6 PegasusWings
awesome story, i dont know why there isnt any more reviews. Because i seriously enjoy this story. It really different, and i love that bond between Death and Arianne. It a really good and different story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

ta-ta
5/24/2008 c5 1Anaroriel
Your writing is absolutely lovely, and I wish this story wasn't completed so I could read more. I love your descriptions, you have such unusual perspectives and fabulous and beautiful imagery. I also liked the plot, even if I found the ending a little vague. Great work!
3/20/2008 c1 LondonGoth17
I loved this so much, it left me wanting more lol. But it also ended so well! It was beautiful!
3/16/2008 c4 lelaylei
In the third chapter, second paragraph, there is an error.

Besides that, I enjoy the imagery that this conjures to my mind, similar to your other stories. It is the main reason that I like the stories. Keep the imagery vivid and spark imaginations.

Now, if you ever come to it, you should finish that story that was up here with Glass a while back.