for Forest Fae

10/22/2003 c2 7Raindare
All I can say is, aw... This is such a pleasant little story. The fantasy cynic in me says that the fae may well be more like the Erlkoenig than actually benevolent, but it's good either way. Don't take it down!
1/23/2002 c2 7Firebird
You're a very good writer! You have a knack for description...especially character description (something I lack and admire greatly in others). Ok well on with my ramblings..

Chapter One: Raven sounds very interesting...just her physical description is intriguing. I feel so bad that she's been so abused so much. I wonder why she never ran away...then again where could she go? I'm assuming she has no family or at least none that loves her. However, it's a good thing that she fleed being beaten again or she never would have met Thistle Oakleigh! Oh I loved the line where you say that raven had "plastered herself against the solid trunk of the tree". It was a pretty funny image...I mean being so petrified of a little dwarf/sprite :)

Chapter Two:Oh a blacksmith...that's gotta be fun. I wanted to take metalsmithing this year but it didn't fit in my schedule...ok, the point being that I like anyone who works with metals. It kind of fascinates me. I do have one question...why does he call her "little one"? I mean isn't he technically much smaller then her? It just seems rather funny but then again I'm guessing he was using it because of her age rather then her height. Anyhoo, you left the chapter will a cliffhanger? Ahhhh! I mean I don't know who she's gonna end up with! For that matter I'm not even sure why she's being treated so nicely all of a sudden...write more soon please!
12/14/2001 c2 8Snowshoe Hare
You seem to start your fictional stories somewhat abruptly... Otherwise, very nice, and I will join the masses in requesting that this tale not fall by the wayside.
11/20/2001 c2 Kathryn Starr
I really like this. It's written very well an theplot seems to be going in a good direction. Please continue when next you get the chance. I know how it is when you're pressed for time. Good luck. ~Kat
8/25/2001 c1 Angel
Hey sis, this is very good. Usually when i read a story i can get a mental picture of what the characters look like, and yet the tree-gnome eludes my mind's eye. He actually seemed like a fae being since i could get no clear picture of him, he seemed to be ever changing, good work.
7/18/2001 c2 17ArwenStar914
YAY! Wonderful, of course. I know I sort-of already reviewed this, but I wanted to again. It is so good! Your descriptions are amazing! It makes one feel as if they were really there, seeing everything and experiencing everything. Can't wait for the next chapter! **ArwenStar**
7/17/2001 c2 11ArwenAria18
ArwenStar says, "Me like, me like..." and I say, Amen! :) I thought you'd never update this story, but this next chapter has been quite satisfying, and may keep me content until that time in the future when you post the next one (hint hint). I think really the best thing about your writings is the way you describe the settings and people and characters... you say you have trouble with conversation and such, but by describing their feelings it makes it very realistic and takes the place of any talking (in the long run **grins**). Okay, have to go read the other updates you made, so farewell... -ArwenAria18
7/17/2001 c2 12Meirou
I adore this fic already! The feel is so medieval and I love the mythical characters you've established! Raven is so loveable and sweet, that you can immediately feel from your description. I can say that if I was to meet Thistle the way that you described him, I would have been much at home as well. Excellent job so far! I really love these fantasy stories and this is no exception! Please continue ^_^
6/3/2001 c1 17ArwenStar914
Me likes, me likes. Don't worry, I won't hurt you for not working on the Cinderella one. I kinda like this one. And you're right, Raven IS weird! hehe
6/3/2001 c1 sos
cool. this is BRILLIANT! (me like muse, she cool) wow.. work on this. wow.. sos
4/20/2001 c1 54Werecat99
This was very beautiful. Is there more coming?
4/18/2001 c1 11ArwenAria18
Will you continue it? Will you, will you? I hope so! As always, your talent holds me in awe... are you sure you don't get sick of me constantly saying the same thing in my reviews? "I loved it, please write more", etc.? Anyway... It was excellent! I loved it!(Please write more) =)
4/11/2001 c1 faeriegurl too lay 2 sign in
very good so far. continue it, i want to see what happens