for Why

11/1/2013 c1 1Belly boo1099
oh my god! this is truly beautiful!
your stories are exactly the type of stories i wanna read, the cute and utterly romantic and sappy romance stories! NEVER STOP WRITING!
4/6/2012 c1 7Dandy352
I liked the original more :) It gave away the impact and the emotion. The alternate ending kind of contradicted what I felt when I read the original.
1/3/2011 c1 1Theorise
11/12/2010 c1 natmarie
I like this and how you kind of write it like prose, kind of like poetry. At least to me it kind of reads like poetry with the short lines and emotions. Awesome. I also like how it has the two endings. I can relate...to the first ending that is.
9/26/2009 c1 1MagnificentMarvelousMe
omg, that was so sweet!
6/15/2009 c1 8Phemonoe
I don't know why... but I like the sadder version better.

Great story!
3/10/2009 c1 Hemii25
i loved the alternate ending. its a little unrealistic but sweet nonetheless.
1/24/2009 c1 7Brielle Gemson
I absolutely love the alternate ending. It gives a whole different perspective, almost saying that you have to get the full story before you judge. It's a perfect reflection of my life right now. =]
10/11/2008 c1 Hazelnut Romance
i'm glad they ended up together. its really good! i actually cried. =)
8/31/2008 c1 13blurrylights
Oh wow, that was beautiful. You write one-shots so well. That was beautiful...I said that already, didn't I? :) Great job.
7/21/2008 c1 5eshlie
Hey there~

Nice oneshot. Very bittersweet (love that ;)) You could expand it so that it becomes longer but still, great job! (and I feel so bad for you giving me so many reviews and me not giving you one but you really deserved it)

Luv,

d.k
6/17/2008 c1 7x.betweenthelines
aw,so cute:)

(crys) juhi is so proud of u:)

haha,jkz jkz but that was a really good story
6/8/2008 c1 7Silencia
Your really talented! I really like all those one-shots of yours!

Grtz Silencia
5/24/2008 c1 4Lady Macbeth's Murderer
AW! That is such a cute ending!

Very well written, with a lot of emotion

~Lillie
4/29/2008 c5 3emotionless-stares
Aww this was a good ending. It feels a bit rushed but it was good I guess.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »