for Caller Unknown

4/19/2013 c1 5bloodydragonfist
Thanks for the story! I loved the change of their relationship. Sure made my day!
2/23/2013 c1 2thethingsthatshine
Hahahaha that was so funny! And so sweet! It made me smile throughout and I just feel silly smiling at the computer screen. How come such a thing never happened to me?:P I thought the ending was a little bit weak though, but overall the story was very captivating!:)
2/8/2013 c1 abillionstars
This was such a sweet oneshot!
1/20/2013 c1 1my princess ending
This is really cute. I could definitely see the gradual change in the relationship. The pace of the story is really great.

xoxo,
JustWish
1/4/2013 c1 5Roses Forever
wasnt expecting that... i LOVE it!:D
12/27/2012 c1 The.Spotless.Giraffe
This was cute! Maybe I'll do the same thing. XD
12/2/2012 c1 HeadOverHeelsInHate
Awww! Cute and funny! Love it!
11/1/2012 c1 Destiny Writes
Perfectly written. I love how they would just fight, but the ending was a pretty good surprise. I really had fun reading it and rereading it. I hope you get to make more stores like this.
10/30/2012 c1 10balloonfista
haha, this was funny :)
10/27/2012 c1 7Dandy352
Okay :) that was nice and hilarious!
10/22/2012 c1 castiel89
Hey girl! Guess whoo!

It's little ol' me from A Drop of Romeo! And, yep, you probably already guessed it, Caller Unknown has been added to the site! Here's your review for the amazing oneshot!

I cannot tell you how many cell phones are brought to me at work that I end up putting into the lost and found pile. I have not, however, taken one and seen if the owner would call.

While having a coffee date with her best friend Carrie, Alana goes digging in couch cushions for some spare change when Carrie falls short. After finding some odd cents here and there, she comes across something that definitely isn't coin, but a cell phone. A nice, expensive phone at that. Like any normal person that goes by the concrete rule of 'finders keepers, losers weepers', she keeps the phone for her to use...at least until the owner cuts off the service. Instead, the mysterious owner calls and argues with Alana multiple times, to the point where she looks forward to the times the phone rings.

Caller Unknown is a feel good read. She Had Somewhere To Go made even the secondary characters feel like someone you either know now, or have known. The phone calls between Alana and the mystery owner are laugh out loud funny and have you excited for that next call along with the main character. After reading Opposite Ends of the Spectrum by the same author, I have no doubt in my mind of the writing ability she has. She can do drama, humor, and fluff like it's second nature.

And after this one shot, I'd bet anything that readers will go on a hunt for lost phones in hopes to find their own unknown mystery caller.

xoxo,
Amy
10/22/2012 c1 18FreekyDisaster18
This is a great story and I love the humour that runs through it. Fantastic.
10/21/2012 c1 4Love is a Ring Toss Game
Drop of Romeo lead me to you! Love it! Thanks!
10/4/2012 c1 Paige23
Love the ending, so romantic! :)
9/12/2012 c1 heal me forever
ha ha its funny cum awesum like it...;)
232 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »