for Caller Unknown

8/26/2012 c1 boogerworm
really nice story. original storyline that kept the reader interested until the very end. :)
8/19/2012 c1 Be-U-tiful
Wow this was amazing! I can't believe you have over 600 favs but only 185 reviews! Why couldn't they review this? You deserve it! Anyways I loved this (:
8/17/2012 c1 Alice in Wanderland
This was such a cute and fun story! It kind of makes me wish I could meet someone from a cell phone I randomly find, too.
8/14/2012 c1 4Paradigm08
Definitely one of the best one-shots I've ever encountered. Very creative and incredibly amusing/witty. Thanks for a good read.
8/14/2012 c1 Anna Lei
Hi there, just wanted to let you know that your story has been plagiarised over on . The link is www .fanfiction s/ 8426969 /1/Caller_Unknown
8/6/2012 c1 PattyPatt
So. Cute!
6/29/2012 c1 Guest
Hmm.. Well I don't know about you but I had the sudden urge to go look for a 'lost' phone under cushions in a place somewhere and hope that it would belong to a cute guy who 'accidentally' left it there..
6/5/2012 c1 3Shroudedshadow
Does this work if you really steal a phone?

Great Story
5/8/2012 c1 twibbit
5/6/2012 c1 LikeAppleLove
Awww really cute! Plus bonus points for originality!
4/16/2012 c1 The Quotidian Life
Such a cute and fluffy story to brighten up my day. I loved it! Makes me tingly inside.

Cheers,

The Quotidian Life
4/11/2012 c1 5Don'tStopMeNow
I absolutely loved this story. I grinned and giggling all over it.

My favorite was when he stated that he was the owner of the phone and she replies in that case... Made me laugh out loud. I also loved the fact that he had to make sure that it was Verizon and called the people.

At the end, does that mean he actually did leave it on purpose?
4/11/2012 c1 An
Ahhh! So cute and sweet :) Loved it!
3/31/2012 c1 halamadrid
Haha this is jokes! Love it :D
3/29/2012 c1 strawberryswing
I LOVED THIS! It was funny and a very unique concept!
232 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »