for Irony

6/29/2008 c1 20Twilight Starr
Great, little story. Nice work. Keep writing!

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a lovely day and a wonderful summer.

~Twilight Starr~
3/25/2008 c1 12theTwilightPen
A very clever and twisted look at a church-goer on Easter.

Good job. The flow was good, structure was sound and the plot itself was very interesting. You have good voice and your character's backstory isn't too boring or confusing. Everything is very clear - even to the point where we discover a vampire in a church.

All in all? Very cool. It'd be neat if you continued this, but if not, this is a one-shot that does well on its own.

Good job. :)
3/25/2008 c1 5Taylor Bradley
That is nice... I'm not the biggest RELIGION person (either), but I am spiritual, and believe in a higher existence (aka God). And I am gay (aka homosexual). Plus I believe in manipulating our surroundings by unseen means to create a more positive environment (aka magick). So this was really interesting to read that another person (figuratively this woman, literally YOU) is able to have those thoughts... out loud. Like I often times do (I am very verbal, LoL).

Nice writing, too... flows nicely. A few touchy parts like when she is finding out about it... but still flows well.
3/24/2008 c1 Captain Fluffles
Hmm, funny and it has my interest. It's got an easy flow and despite my hatred of religion, I find it fairly amusing probably just because of the last line though. So hopefully this will continue to amuse me. Assuming of course, that you decide to continue it.