for Speaking Without Words

5/2/2009 c1 RP
this hit me right in the heart.

i've been through a situation similar to this (though, i'm still hurting) and i can relate to the story so much.

i love this, it was really good.

your an amazing writer (:
4/2/2009 c1 4saraelle
Amazing !

Loved this one a lot .

saraelle :)
3/30/2009 c1 1KarmaC
This was fantastic. You are a dialogue queen! I am such a sucker for good dialogue(probably because I can't write it myself) and you totally have made the elite eight, or wait, is it the final four now? I hate basketball, but I love your work! Great job!
2/27/2009 c1 Sir Pebbles
Hey! I like this! It's sad, really. And it's kinda happening to me... Not really, but kind of but not really ... You get what I mean? Bahaha.

Well, me and one of my friends were much closer last year than we are now. This year, he's not in any of my classes except Bio once a week. And I'd be pretty sad if our friendship went down the drain...

Still, we still manage to muck around now and then. Hee hee.

Anyway - x_O - nice story.
1/8/2009 c1 Yllektra
I love your description...always...it like stays with me like it's been etched on my memory or something and this story was no exception...

It was so sad though... It felt like giving up but not in a careless manner..in the manner that life can force you to...

I don;t know if I'm making any sense here! Hehe!
1/2/2009 c1 9Jkgiggle
umm... I hate unhappy endings. i hate it when she doesn't get the guy, he doesn't get the girl. in truth, i kinda hate real life at times. ;(. but this story, this writing, is fantastic. i can't hate it even if i wanted to. good work
9/17/2008 c1 13blurrylights
This one-shot really made me sad...don't get me wrong, it was beautifully written, but I hate the idea of such a wonderful friendship ending. And I feel so terrible for that girl...poor her. Extremely well written though. Great job! :)
8/23/2008 c1 marii
i did tear up in this one that "A Million..." Will there be a continuation?
7/22/2008 c1 7MyDecoy
Wow, I loved this one shot

It may have been sad, but it was realistic, I loved it =]
7/3/2008 c1 7Silencia
I like it, guys tend to have less long friendships
5/30/2008 c1 centenarian
Oh God that was really really sad. I mean, he was the one that told her to move halfway across the country. How can he just...shove her away like that? I mean, what happened? There was no real reason for it mentioned in the story. But yeah...really sad. Makes me think about what they'll be like in the future, when she'll go back into her memories and wonder where he is right now and what he's doing. That is really really sad. But good job really. I felt the pain.
5/21/2008 c1 9emilybh
Very emotionally strong- Its so sad!

:D
5/16/2008 c1 rachelaine
this was sad. :( i thought there was a lot of emotion, and even more intensity knowing it was only a one shot so there was no chance of the two staying friends or even becoming more. If you felt like it, i think you'd be able to make this into a good story. with a lot of background and emotion. :)
4/25/2008 c1 1d666lisa
Good story, I think it's a subject everybody can identify with :)
4/24/2008 c1 x3life
omg i totally see it as a continuation.. =) can u write a continuation to this one too?
29 Page 1 2 Next »