for Rush

6/18/2015 c15 almythea
Oh GOD! WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE UPDATE!
7/21/2013 c15 5poopforbrains
Heyyy, I just started reading this today and I must say, I AM COMPLETELY HOOKED! Lol. Hope to see an update soon! More power to you. (:
6/9/2013 c15 mylittleprincess
tell her the truth, will.
6/9/2013 c15 1funnechick
Yeah right...she'll know, eventually. And if I had to guess, I'd think Todd, the jerk, would be the one to tell her. Like she doesn't have enough people on her case about it without Todd adding to it all...ugh!

Well, now they're a thing...one step away from an actual relationship I would think. And Kyle is actually a (more than) decent person-very good to know. :)

I hope all your finals go well!
6/9/2013 c15 1leavesfallingup
The bet was bound to come back to haunt Will. It was wrong and it was destined to give Todd a lever to use against Will. More importantly, it will truly hurt Caitlin.
6/9/2013 c15 Deeplytrulyinlove
Type your review for this chapter here...
5/25/2013 c14 JJsMommy29
Elliot so needs slapped so can't wait to see what happens next
5/21/2013 c14 mylittleprincess
omg! please update soon.
5/20/2013 c14 1funnechick
Wow...at times like these, I really wish the characters could hear me...

Oh well, what's done is done. If she hadn't been trying to accuse Kyle, none of that would've happened-at least not so early in her internship. And man, girls are so catty. Even with being a girl, I can say that they seriously get on my nerves sometimes, haha.
5/20/2013 c14 1leavesfallingup
Elliot definitely threw water into the grease fire with that. The sad part is that Capilla, in order to prove his childish "I don't feel anything for her" assertion, will probably let the blame shift to Caitlyn. Or worse, Caitlyn will find out that it was all because of a bet... which will really hurt her.
5/20/2013 c14 6KatarinaJuliet
Right now, I'm definitely leaning toward hating him. Please update soon!
5/18/2013 c13 1funnechick
Hmm...nice to finally see Will has a conscience. Caitlin really needs to be careful. What happens if someone else in authority finds out what she's doing? People are much more judgmental about a woman who is sleeping with someone at work than a man.
5/16/2013 c13 1leavesfallingup
Will is falling fast, but the bet will certainly come back to haunt him. It would have been bad enough if everything was normal, but with her just coming off of a terrible break-up...; I doubt that she'll be too understanding.
5/16/2013 c7 leavesfallingup
She will be hurt even worse when she finds out that Will made a bet about her. If she gives in she will hate herself for it.
5/16/2013 c1 leavesfallingup
It would be horrible to walk into a scene like that. Still, it was better that it happened before they married than after.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »