for Playing the Game

6/26/2010 c1 1Lili and RayRay
When are you going to repost the rest of the story? I'm was dying to reread this story but found it taken down. PLEASE repost it! It's such an awesome story!
1/20/2010 c21 1MintCcIceCream
Another really cute story! I love Aubrey's character and how conflicted she was throughout the story. I'm so glad she finally figured out what she wants to do with her life! Good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY!

Love,

MintCcIceCream ♥
11/10/2009 c5 Duuude
I don't like how she's letting him make all the decisions. Don't like it one bit. She goes there and pretends she will stand up to him for once. But if she were actually standing up to him, she would let him come to her. It seems like she's begging for his attention. And he's so damn arrogant. Argghh, it just makes me angry.

As if kissing her and telling her he has feelings for her is fair but not dating her is. :|

BTW. We'll play it by ear should not make her smile. She should be laying down the rules and telling him where to go.

:P

Sorry for my rant. I just really don't like guys like Jess even if his intentions are "noble". And the way Aubrey's just eating up. :( Very disappointing but I can't change your character's personality, can I? ;)

I like how real this is though. Not everyone can be the ideal person.
11/2/2009 c10 ophelia
wat is up with the mama drama? why does she owe her? its a bit creepy for a woman her age to be dressed up and ordered around by her mommy
10/11/2009 c21 sunny30
Hi,

I have been reading your stories for quite a while now. I am a vivid FF reader, but at the end of the week I always come back to read your stories over and over again. I think that you are an amazing writer and look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. What strikes me is that you are from Indiana too and coincidentally I live in West Lafayette, Indiana. Well anyways, thank you for sharing your writing with us and I hope you all the best in the future. :D
9/23/2009 c21 xjo orange
You are seriously one of my favorite authors on this site, without a doubt. I definitely liked this little sequel/spinoff.
6/24/2009 c21 Blue-Eyed Chica
LOVE IT! seriously though, this whole addition thing isnt helping out with all the updates from other stories im reading, im like ya ill get to those in a sec, gotta finish this story =D
3/4/2009 c2 1Angel-Leigh Jones
Hiya

great story. I love reading your stories. At the bottom of this chapter you talk about deadliest catch. Funny enough, my husband is watching it while i read. Of course i can't help but watch it. Its a great show.

Are you going to do a story using the deadliest catch?

Angel
10/9/2008 c21 jenniesmith
Can I ask for more of this one? I love it so! Great job... off to read more!

10/9/2008 c18 jenniesmith
Yeah... we do need fluff.. I love it

Mom scares me... Aubrey needs to move in with him and be happy...

10/8/2008 c9 jenniesmith
yes... they will work out! Can't wait to see how it all pans out!

10/8/2008 c6 jenniesmith
no no no he's not!

love it

10/8/2008 c1 jenniesmith
Love the first chapter! I understand what you mean about getting out from under one! Can't wait to read more!
9/29/2008 c21 Hazelnut Romance
nice sequel. will we hear about derrick?
8/27/2008 c21 1SiobhanO
I LOVED IT! sorry that i haven't been reading your stories in a long time! (i don't know if that's the right english lol)

please keep writing - i love your stories!
226 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »