for Watching Over Me

7/1/2006 c1 4N.M.R
damn! it left me hanging practically. good short fic. though, you have really vivid writing skills..
7/11/2005 c1 26pneumothorax
A little random but readable.
9/14/2003 c1 17TheatrePhunk
This is a great original fic. I really enjoyed it. You let us get inside Matt's head and see what he was going through. I liked the way you used Ravios for the street name. Didn't even notice the savior thing. Great job; I'll probably be reading more stories from you.
6/27/2003 c1 newtypeshadow
...cool. :smile:
12/3/2002 c1 me
awww.. that was really sweet. really, it was. it makes us wonder, ya know? *is* there really someone out there, caring about *us*. sigh. so sweet, so sweet *snifflez* makes us think too.
11/27/2002 c1 Guest
I'm cryign so hard right now...from this story. I don't even know why. Very touching. Thank you so much for writing that peice...

-Ashley
8/23/2002 c1 rebecca
very cool. i liked how it ended.
6/18/2001 c1 Somebody
Great vivid details, beautifully written and very touching
4/12/2001 c1 May Twinkle
Cool
4/11/2001 c1 Chaos Effect I was too lazy to sign in
Hey, you are a lucky recipient of one of my inane reviews. Okay, it was good but a little bit sad. To make it less sad you should have made Watto come to his door and say "Oooh, you happena tuh know wherea Aneekun Skywalker eeeza?" That would have been cool. And then a giant Jar Jar weight could have dropped on him. Other than that, good.