for Bare Naked

5/6/2008 c4 8PandasAreCute
Oh my gosh, hahahahahaha. She's going to let him isn't she? I'd rather hope she wouldn't, kind of have him chase her. It's obvious they both like each other, but she thinks he doesn't right? Seem's they are both rather confused. But then he also thinks she likes him...why doesn't he just...tell her? I don't know really, I don't know where it's leading to.lol.
5/5/2008 c4 4039301
I really enjoy your story so far and look forward to the next chapter. If you like love at first sight and things similar to that you might like the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, if you haven't already read it. Good luck.
5/5/2008 c4 2SecretWhispers
This story is very good and funny. Maxim cracks me up. XD I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/5/2008 c4 1Jevanminx
WOW, that was cool Bart was so sweet. Maxim is so trying to hard isnt he, hehehehe. Well done Angela for resisting thats for sure. Draw her, oh, that should be interesting.

JM
5/4/2008 c4 P
Oh! can't wait for the next one! :)
5/4/2008 c4 2brilliantfusion
this was a great chap!

bart is cute, and so is maxim ;)
5/4/2008 c4 elllooh
I hate that she seems to give in too easily, I wish she was able to stand up for herself and not easily fall for his games. Eh but great story so far!
5/4/2008 c4 7Salt and Vinegar Pringles
haha, fantastic. loved the last line, what a way to finish the chapter. i don't think she'd pose nude for a drawing, tho, would she?

Bart is adorable! I think it's so terrible that all these little kids with older brothers, who are oft involved in the women game, are quite informed about it. cute, all the same.
5/4/2008 c4 BasketCase101
omg!

you end it there?

i can't believe it!

plz update soon!
5/4/2008 c4 3emotionless-stares
o0o. Draw her? Anyway, Bart is awesome lol. They have feelings for each other huh. I guess it's believable because he is really good looking lol. Update soon!
5/4/2008 c4 14demented cookies
very cool. i love art too, and i'm working on drawing people. that's one of the reasons i like this story so much. keep writing!
5/4/2008 c3 3emotionless-stares
Lol, I really can't wait to read what his reaction to his drawing will be...Anyway, his house sounds AWESOME.
5/4/2008 c2 emotionless-stares
o0o, that's kinda gross. He just took off his robe like it was nothing. Anyway, I wonder what's going to happen at the house..She wanted to kiss him huh. I want to know what Max's motive is..hm..Lol, it's funny that she held on to his waist. I think she likes him already. She WAS touching her cheek after he pecked her.
5/4/2008 c1 emotionless-stares
Lol, I like her. So, drawing him naked huh. Wonder how that will god.
5/4/2008 c4 14Dimunda
i love this! you must update as soon as possible plez! :)
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »