for Bare Naked

5/4/2008 c4 24stargazerlost
Aw, Bart is adorable and he was really amused over the idea of chasing a naked girl out of his house. Wow, Maxim must really like her, or is very attracted to her anyway. I wonder how she is going to react to his last comment. I kinda feel bad for Maxim and Bart since their parents are never there for them and it's easy to see how much Maxim resents them for it. Ah well, he has someone else to occupy his time now, so maybe things will get...better for him.
5/4/2008 c1 14Dimunda
i love it! its so funny! lol!
5/4/2008 c4 xbrunnettex0
I KNEW IT! lmao im like hes probably going to want to draw her naked. o god. UPDATE SOOn!
5/4/2008 c4 superficialSagacity
HAH...that was really good.

I'm glad you didn't get graphic...because that would be just gross.

He sounded really...drool worthy.

:D

Good job!
5/2/2008 c3 7Salt and Vinegar Pringles
Hilarious! I'm really curious about Maxim's want for her to draw him nakey! hahaha, it seems like a very odd and peculiar request. looking forward to the next chapter!
4/30/2008 c3 1Jevanminx
Oh you so need to update. I wanna know what happens. Gotta love Italien, such a sexy little moment there, hehehehe.

JM
4/28/2008 c3 SuperCUTEJensen
great chapter I like this story, cant wait for the next one
4/28/2008 c3 xbrunnettex0
i hope they end up together in the end. i like him.. even tho hes cocky ithink hes does that to hide something.. update son!
4/28/2008 c1 2Foxy Shazam
Awesome story so far! Though a little bit unrealistic the way he already effects how her heart beats and all that. Maybe I'm just not a sucker for the whole "love at first sight" deal? XP Oh well, still enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/28/2008 c3 22Kohlomere
The Hart manor's vulgar. Over done...new-ish money or something to prove?

I kid.

Now let's get on with it!

Great work,

E.
4/28/2008 c3 8PandasAreCute
I love their house! And wow, =) Can't wait for updates. Seems like Maxim likes her. ;)
4/28/2008 c3 Berukaizu
Finally! A story that revolves around teen-artist! Awesome chapters!
4/28/2008 c3 1Kalika G
You've got me hooked, I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
4/28/2008 c3 P
Nice chapter! Can't wait for the next one. :)
4/28/2008 c1 P