for Bare Naked

6/30/2011 c9 siofox
Great chapter. Hope you update soon :)
6/9/2011 c4 2WinterInk24
I like Bart. He's a child, but not a whinny, annoying child at the moment. That make him okay in my book. ;D
6/9/2011 c3 WinterInk24
o-O I really like Maxim and Angela. They both tease each other and making witty banter. But I don't know...the pace their relationship is going is odd to me. I get the impression in the first chapter that Maxim and Angela never even talked to each other before. Yet in that day Angela agreed to drawing Maxim naked? Angela talked about how she was one of the few that could resist Maxim...but there, she did the opposite of just that. I just think their relationship is going to fast really. Would have been nice to have them develop their friendship more, for me. Its all about chemistry and attraction at the moment.
6/9/2011 c2 WinterInk24
So..I never got Maxim's reason why he freaked so bad about drawing another man. Well..unless he's just freaking out because he freaked about seeing other men naked. But he seemed especially angry about it.
6/9/2011 c1 WinterInk24
I like Angela. She has this seriously-not-playing-around attitude that I'm digging. And besides the fact that apparently Maxim looks like sex on legs, she isn't falling for his charm. Apparently Maxim fell into lust. Great start. Can't wait to read the rest.
5/25/2011 c9 Alanisaur
YOU NEED TO UPDATE AND ADD SMUT TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

!
5/21/2011 c9 2pottymouthannah
AHHHHHH

THIS IS SO WONDERFUL!

GAH!

EVIL COLLEGE! ROAR!

Please update when you can, I would love to read more!
4/28/2011 c9 Vampireacademyrox
love it plz ud soon XD
4/4/2011 c9 LeepingLy
I found this story back in 2008 and I've been waiting pretty much forever for this ninth chapter.

Please tell me I won't have to wait another two years or so for a new chapter!

-Ly.
4/3/2011 c9 KATE-tastrophe
juicy juicy! you have GOT to update soon! you can do it ;)
3/30/2011 c1 668Dill Wilson
Everybody's secret private college fantasy. Well told, very enjoyable - great ending.
3/28/2011 c9 Bluecoco100
holy crap this story is great! And I'm glad you're back! There is so much sexual tension in this chapter it's crazy!

Please update soon! :)
3/28/2011 c9 aliaschantra
I hope you couldn't resist finishing this story! :D

Thanks for the update.
3/27/2011 c9 9CB Scarlet
OH MY GOD, YOU UPDATED! I had lost all hope of your return. So much so that I deleted it from my favorites. It was just too painful to look at.

But that I saw it was updated and I died. :D
3/27/2011 c9 SometimesG
what a cliff hanger...ha..ha..

i hope you can continue with the story...i wonder who is changing now ... his feelings or hers?
238 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »