for Bare Naked

6/9/2008 c7 virgo-valentina
OMG! THREE WORDS! You MUST UPDATE!
6/9/2008 c7 7Salt and Vinegar Pringles
HAHAHAHA, tricky, tricky, tricksy. Lol, certainly had me fooled from the end of the last chapter! Well, now. Ha ha, Maxim is a different kind of breed, huh? He was going to ask her to homecoming! yay. Props to their massive fight, that was hilarious, one of the best I've ever read, welldone.
6/9/2008 c7 2SecretFeelings
wow...
6/9/2008 c7 28woodstock1969
Wow, I loved this chapter! First of all, it shows that Maxim really does have feelings (since they were obviously hurt) and isn't just a rich playboy tool. Second, the paint fight was genius! You took a couple of things that are often used in romance stories (being locked in a tight space and having a messy fight of some sort - usually food), put them together (which is very original), and added new spins (it was an art supply room, and the fight was with paint). The sexual tension at the end there made it just that much more awesome. Update soon!
6/9/2008 c7 14demented cookies
AAHH! WHO IS IT?
6/9/2008 c7 JadeDream
well i have to say he was a jerk...but hopefully things are fixed, for the time being haha...and how could you end it there? update soon!
6/9/2008 c7 4Lorango911
ha ha! i'd like to try that one day! just get locked up in a room and have a paint war. a lot less painful than paint balling. oh that was a fun scene. i'm so happy for this update! can't wait for the next one!
6/9/2008 c7 atreyu love
haha. adorable!

i like the blue kisses though.

they could deff. have a picture

taken! it would look so cute! lol

PLEASE UPDATE!

and is he going to go to homecoming

with her instead now? :D
6/9/2008 c3 atreyu love
He is so adorable :D

how could she NOT like him? lol
6/9/2008 c7 13ADarkerShadow
Love it! Please update soon!

~!SS!~
6/9/2008 c7 xbrunnettex0
hahah their relationship is so confusing. hhaha there making out one time.. then they are fighting. haha ugh oh watch its that slut who walks in.
6/9/2008 c7 3serako
There's something about this story that I really like, and I can't really pinpoint it. I like how subtle the humor is, and how it isn't just blatantly in your face and cheesy like a lot of other stories I've read. I like that the premise of it in general is different, like how Angela is an artist and how they're really connecting over art. But most of all, I think what I really like is their blazing hot chemistry! Which was especially evident in this chapter. haha, i guess i can pinpoint why i like this story after all. but to me, your story stands out much more than the average fp story. great story so far, i'm really enjoying reading it, so i hope you'll update soon!
6/9/2008 c1 atreyu love
haha. this is so cute.

and im betting the art teacher

would be ecstatic. she seems very hippy :D
6/9/2008 c7 Ms.Romantic
he's super hot!
6/9/2008 c7 14Dimunda
I LOVE IT! SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! AWESOMEST CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »