for MailOrder Romance

6/26/2012 c20 3nemoskull
more! more! pleeeeese?
11/16/2011 c3 17Verai
I don't know if you are on this site any longer but I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE reading MailOrder Romance. It is probably the best thing I have read lately. I haven't read but only three chapters, but I can already tell you, I must know the ending to this story! So please, continue to write. You writing is impeccable and it is a shame that there's not many who has reviewed this epic masterpiece!
5/7/2011 c15 2Space Orinn
good story! keep going, dont wait a year
4/2/2011 c15 1violet-eyez
can't wait for the next chapter
3/20/2011 c15 Ash
This is great! Im suprised you havent gotten more reviews.

I was a bit confused by Macen's reaction after they slept together, but you did clear that up when he was talking to his mother. I hope you update soon :)
12/23/2010 c14 NykeighNotorious
I love your story! I really hope you continue to update. =]
9/14/2010 c14 violet-eyez
can't wait for the next chapter
2/2/2010 c11 Mademoiselle Vrai
I kept telling myself I was not going to keep reading this... and, I kept hitting the "" button to get to the next sentence. So, I have to say, congrats. :) And, keep up the good work. I really want to read what you post next.
2/2/2010 c1 Mademoiselle Vrai
Wow.You make me laugh.
4/15/2008 c2 3beautiful chaos21
I think that this story is good. They have some serious verbal spat going on. I really like the story and I hope that you update soon!
4/15/2008 c1 beautiful chaos21
I totally like the beginning. Her mail order boyfriend sounds freakin hot let me tell the musicians are the freakin worst but oh so gorgeous, well most of the time! hehehe anyways on to the next chapter.