for December Heroes and Schoolyard Ghosts

12/3/2008 c5 3Venus Smurf1
Never a dull moment in this story, is there? I love how you manage to do so much and still have perfect pacing. Brilliant.

And I loved the "Someone had tried to kill me. Someone had tried to kill me. Why did this subway station look so familiar? Someone had tried to–" line. For some reason, this had me cracking up. I really do love the way this girl thinks. Can't wait for more!
12/3/2008 c4 Venus Smurf1
I loved the bit about the Dad-and I never, ever expected Jack to be able to see the ghosts-or whatever she is-as well. Brilliant touch, and it just made this story even more fascinating. I think I might just be in love with you!

Or, you know, not really, because that would be creepy, but you know what I mean.
12/3/2008 c3 Venus Smurf1
Another stunning chapter! I'm coming to expect that from you, but that doesn't make me any less impressed.

And I actually kind of like how you jump from scene to scene. Most people would have focused an entire chapter on the dead girl, but when Gemma is with Legacy, she's clearly not even thinking about her. I kind of like that, if only because it makes her interesting. Well done.
12/3/2008 c2 Venus Smurf1
Definitely loved this. Taking the chapter from the brother's point of view was another dose of brilliance, and I'm awed anew. Well written, very amusing, and I'm impressed that you managed to get into the head of a teenage boy without sounding silly (as I would have). You're truly impressive.
12/3/2008 c1 Venus Smurf1
I'm completely fascinated by this story. It's almost shockingly creative, clever, well-written...pretty much perfect in every way. Your characters are amazing, I ADORE the main girl's narrative voice, and the little jokes and bits of sarcasm are just icing on the cake. I haven't been this entertained in a very, very long time, and I'm just sorry that I might have to go to work before I get a chance to read the next chapter. Stupid work. If I could quit my job and just keep reading this story, I would. You're that amazing.
8/31/2008 c5 Blair
Hey! Jus came across this story nd thought i shud giv it a look...well, it was definitely worth my tym. Love this, it has so many laugh out loud moments, your characters are easy to get attached to, and you're writins is fun and fresh...Please update soon
8/7/2008 c5 3Not Who I Look Like
good story! : )
8/4/2008 c5 Equilibrium
Oh. My. Gosh! Eggs, habits and flashing - I nearly died laughing. Please please please update soon because your story is one of the best remedies for the disease called school!
8/3/2008 c5 21Faith Adeline
I liked this chapter, but how did he get the bomb in her purse? And how did she not notice it? Those were two things I didn't get. Also, why is Trace just all of a sudden in the subway? Lol. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
8/3/2008 c1 9TuneOut
I really like this story so far. I like how you introduced the characters especially Quinne. I like Gemma and she's relatable which is important. Even though this is romance, I like the supernatural element. I'm not really a fan of the genre (some can be well done) but I admire you for this.

Off to read the next chapters!
8/3/2008 c5 2xlovexpollutionx
ooh, really really awesome! i would have reviewed all five chapters but, let's face it, i'm lazy. and it's much easier to just do it once. sorry about that.

anyway, i'm really digging this story. it's funny and interesting. totally unique, too. i'm pretty caught up in the story if i do say so myself. unrealistic, but realism isn't what you're going for. and i definitely don't mind.

my only criticism is that chapter five seems to go a little too fast. there's too little description and too much action and dialogue, unfortunately. as a result, everything is a bit confusing and add. the other chapters were perfectly fine, but for some reason this one seemed a little rushed and crazy.

anyway, keep writing! i really enjoy this. :]]
8/3/2008 c5 7gulistala
Uhm...did the security personnel kick her off the subway or something?

Wow, this really is a huge deal and who ever the guy that is trying to kill Gemma is, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one running the whole scandal.

gulistanlik
8/3/2008 c5 2Sarahj259
haha...Great Job!
7/26/2008 c4 7gulistala
Tsk, tsk you pathetic person. Having to resort to begging for reviews. Pfft.

Joking! But seriously! This is a pretty creative fic, reviewers should be flocking to you. I get that they're not flocking to you as much as other authors, but that's most probably because unfortunately you're not very well known. So, I'm really glad I was hunting for fics and came across this on another author's favourites list.

Okay, seriously? A nun? The fake-blonde hottie wants her to pretend to be a nun and get some info? Uh hello, I think she's going to have a huge deal of trouble dying her artfully coloured hair one bland colour.

And why the hell is her brother still talking to her CHEATING ex? Where's sibling loyalty? That little brat better have a good reason for still speaking to him.

I seriously found plenty of moments in this that could've been nominated for the SKOW Awards 'Awkward Moment'. They were brilliant! You had me facepalming a lot =D

Keep up the good work and seriously, I cannot wait for the next chappie! =D

gulistanlik
6/20/2008 c4 plastic.cherries
Oh wow! I utterly love this story! You are fantastic! I can't believe that there are only four chapters up! I really can't wait for the rest of the story! Please oh please oh PLEASE keep going! I love this story and I love you! You are such a fantastic, tremendously awesome and all around cool author!
57 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »