for December Heroes and Schoolyard Ghosts

6/16/2008 c4 Kjersti
Good chapter! I really liked it. Harry is too cute for cupcakes (alliteration? Yes. Making any sense? No. :D).

Can't wait to read more!
6/16/2008 c4 Equilibrium
Nice chapter. I loved the whole Harry-falling-on-a-girl-and-hurting-her-wrist discussion, mostly because I could actually picture that happening to someone like Harry. Very funny and in-character. And wow, Jack seems like quite the lady-killer, hm?

Sorry I can't say more. I'm late for training as it is. Just update soon!
6/15/2008 c4 1Loca Motion
I absolutely love your story. It's so much more original than anything I've read lately. It's not predictable at all, which is definately a good thing. Oh, and I really like Gemma, because right now my hair is about 20 different colors too.
6/15/2008 c4 21Faith Adeline
I liked it. I'm glad he saw her. All in all, this was a good chapter. Although some parts should be in italics because they're internal thoughts, like everything that's in present tense, cause otherwise it gets a bit confusing. Keep it up and update soon :)

Faith
6/15/2008 c4 just a little cutie
Hahahaha. really funny and sweet especialy when harry and jack kiss. continue please!
6/15/2008 c4 1Zoromaru
Brain overload leave a message. That's got to happen often.
6/15/2008 c3 Zoromaru
That would suck to have to tell a complete stranger that their child says goodbye.
6/15/2008 c2 Zoromaru
Define crazy. lol
6/15/2008 c1 Zoromaru
That's a nice thing to happen, try to do your homework and have a ghost in your room.
6/15/2008 c4 5okusei
Your story is good so far. You can actually write, which is a total plus, and your character sounds . (You know, the writer one that's researching nuns?) Can't wait to hear more!
6/15/2008 c4 Swan Queen
Wow. I really really like this story. At first I wasn't sure I was going to live the POV switch but the new plot was really interesting. And all the characters are really unique. You're really good at injecting humor in this story. There were some parts where I burst out laughing like when "Legacy", or Robbie, was scared of the spider and told the nuns that Gemma was a bipolar deaf-mute. LOL. This story is definitley unique. In a good way of course.

Looking forward to an update.

- Heloise
6/15/2008 c4 35pixy-dizzy
Oh baby. This story is deliciously snigger-worthy. I love the fact that this is practically an ensemble cast of characters because they all have a lot of personality. I love how this story has humorous, supernatural, mystery, and romantic elements in it all at once. Can't wait until the next update!
6/12/2008 c3 Equilibrium
Very nice! I like the headline titles; they're a nice touch. (I wonder why a newspaper would read "GOTCHA!" though. Maybe they caught some kind of serial killer?)

Interesting protagonist. I really like her characterisation - she's definitely NOT typical, and she's got spunk to boot.

Eagerly awaiting your next update!
6/4/2008 c3 21Faith Adeline
I really liked it, there were some spots where I cracked up laughing. Good job at that! Hahah. You just did one little f-k, so I'd just fix that and remember you don't need to like, censor yourself. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
5/23/2008 c2 8aurora borealis
A very cute story, with a lot of interesting characters. I can't wait to read more. :)
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »