for The Five: Of Fire and Ice

8/6/2008 c2 3Selfishly-Yours
-winces- Dark periods are not fun.

Great chapter! It took me awhile to review, so I'm sorry for that. Silver walls sound cool! Selena's room is officially my favorite! -goes off to see where you can get paint like that-

Update soon, pretty pretty please!

Peace,

Gilly^^
6/28/2008 c1 MakeSomethingUp
Hi, Guacamole. I read "The Five", and I must admit I haven't read the first story so it seemed a little disjointed, but all and all it was interesting. It started out that Marie's funeral had been a month earlier, then after a couple of paragraphs Marissa was attending the funeral? A little confusing. But, good job on pulling the reader in. Since I didn't read the first story, I really have no idea as to what ages the characters are. I just know that they are in school. You may want to incorporate that into the story.

MakeSomethingUp

If you would please review my first chapter of "Identities" under Supernatural I would LOVE it.

Thanks,

MakeSomethingUp
4/19/2008 c1 7Starsinger
hm, interesting start. I'm sure you'll be taking us to interesting places.
4/19/2008 c1 7Riley Hunter
Does Aunt Sharon have ice power? I think it's called cyrokinesis or pyrokinesis...pyro is fire though...DOES SHE HAVE ICE POWER!

ANYWAYS! Can't wait for da next chappie :)
4/18/2008 c1 3Selfishly-Yours
Woh, it actually worked...

Well, I read this much earlier then when this review is coming in, but my Computer was being a butt. Never fear though

I'm here now! (obviously...)

Great chapter, very interesting begining! This aunt intrigues-Wow... O.o That's a big word for one of my reviews...-me! Her story is bound to be interesting and twitsting! I just cant wait!
4/16/2008 c1 13SamanthaNicole
Just wanted to let you know that when I actually get the time, I plan on reading the first book, and then coming back to this.

And the first line of your summary totally reminded me of William Faulkner's 'As I Lay Dying,' because there's an entire chapter that consists of the sentence, "My mother is a fish." Maybe I've just been too involved with school lately...

Oh well! In any case, yes. As soon as I get time, I'll be coming back to this. It's been bookmarked, so I won't forget :-)

Love,