for Cold Turkey

4/6/2019 c1 Guest
This synopsis is disgusting.
1/31/2019 c22 Evi
WOW! Another wonderful story -THANK YOU!
:D
4/15/2015 c9 Guest
Seriously?
4/8/2015 c22 chocovic-chu
Ow. Actually, I want more chapters. Haha.
Nice story even though I wanted to bash Thom's stubborn head so badly . . .
Thanks for sharing.
12/30/2014 c9 L.Nik9
I just want to say that I'm a biologist, and this line, about the bacterias having sex in the petri, was so damn funny, that it just make my day! :D
12/23/2014 c22 5Ishotthealbatross
I love this story so much! Wish there was a sequel :(
10/10/2014 c22 7TunglMed
Love it. Very original and good descriptions and writing style - and I love stories based at universities! (sorry, that's a little irrelevant) Thanks a lot ;)
9/7/2014 c1 raenbows.and.unicorns
I've never read a story with so much matured description and full vocabulary. I like that it's not your typical "happy ending" story or emo-drama slash. Very well done and unique. There's no way someone would be able to plagiarize it! ;-)
7/23/2014 c22 lostlamb
I love them I much as I freakin hate them. They are so beautifully flawed and it's amazing. Freakin amazing story. This is monumental. I don't think I've gotten emotional this way about a story. This emotion while it stills puts tears in my eyes isn't sad like usual and I thank you for that. I sound so cheesy.
7/13/2014 c22 Anonymous
*after 5 years* I need a sequel! I literally died at that ending! Ur such a tease! Couldn't you have ended on a more complete and... I don't know... Satisfying note?
*pouting in a corner*

Anyway... Now that's said... I really love ur story! Keep on writing!
5/6/2014 c2 9Zoicite23
This doesn't read like a normal story. There's more telling than showing, but I'm still enjoying it.
1/4/2014 c22 Krimsyn
Pretty much felt like a 22 chapter pissing contest. Their games got a bit old after awhile, but I liked the character's personalities (other than their games).
12/26/2013 c22 Guest
Perfect ending.
11/22/2013 c16 KatzLite
The two of them just make me so angry. As much as they love/hate each other, in anything that they do they try to outdo each other. Really well-written fic. Can't wait to see how this ends. I sort of feel like it will end happily but after what Evan did I don't want them to be together anymore. Not sure how I feel about this development...
11/13/2013 c22 8Mandy S. Bryan