for My Stalker's Name is Bubba

7/8/2010 c4 7Rachel Hardington
lmao! i loove this story so far! althought the begginning was a bit confusing. I can't wait until you update!
2/20/2009 c4 24fairies and snapple
Lol. I love love love Rachel. The way she thinks, her view of the world and ways of describing/identifying people and metaphors like the manic penguins and... the whole thing just made me laugh a lot. It's great.
1/22/2009 c4 2Tamashii Hime
Awesome story. I was reading this at DGRFA (I think...). Anyway, excellent start. Please update!
11/30/2008 c4 4Lady Katreina
Oh, wow. I love this story. Which for me is odd because I usually don't like having the end come first, as it did in the first chapter, but you've done a lot with this story already that I like.

Though it is unfortunate that her friends don't believe her because of past experiences, it's definitely part of the plot that they don't.

Thank you for making and updating this lovely.
9/24/2008 c4 25Kyllex
Ha! That was a good chapter. Can't wait for more! Sorry for the lame review. xD Update soon!
9/21/2008 c4 wistful-ambtions
Yay an update!

haha i thought this day would never arrive!j/k

but anyway good chapter

i'm just wondering when we're actually gonna hear this stalkeer dude talk im wonderin what he has to say
9/20/2008 c4 7The Key of Destiny
Haha, I find it humorous and interesting XDD I'll be looking forward to read more
9/20/2008 c4 teardropsONroses
this is crazy

but really good so far

i guess it's a good crazy

so yeah

write more soon

please?
8/17/2008 c3 wistful-ambtions
so is the invisible guy a demon? or a ghost?

gahh you gotta update i really like this story
8/17/2008 c2 wistful-ambtions
haha i love the jokes
8/17/2008 c1 wistful-ambtions
wow wow wow

this story seems very intresting

plants that listen to your problems, invisible best friends that are death gods? and the main character is a ghost? wow
7/1/2008 c3 25Kyllex
Oh man I love Brian haha, he's funny. This was a great chapter, now Stalker Man is seriously freaky. He went poof! That's not normal! xDD

M yeah great job can't wait for the next chapter! :D
7/1/2008 c2 Kyllex
Ooh, this is actually really interesting! Wow. I feel really bad for the main character. (Rachel, was it?) Okay, Crazy-but-still-cute Gay Guy is kinda starting to creep me out. Stalker, much? Oh wait - *reads name of story again* DUHDUR.

Anyway, nicely done, can't wait to read more! :D
6/27/2008 c3 14its.Nothing.Special
YOU ARE SO . . . AMAZING. Dx

[Brian waved at one of them, another one of those “flirty” smiles on his lips, and the girl actually sent a triumphant smirk my way. So a girl with an I.Q. in the negatives thinks she’s one-upped me by stealing the attention of a man whom, since I consider him a brother, I don’t want flirting with me anyway.] Rachel is so - HAHA! Seriously. Her sense of humor reminds me of my friend. I wish this kid was real!

And . . . OMG I’D QUOTE THE WHOLE DARN BRIAN SCENE, but that might be pretty annoying since you wrote it yourself and probably already know what it says. Maybe you have it memorized. If I’d written something that brilliant, I’d totally be able to recite it right now. Aww, Brian! You know, sometimes little sub-plots annoy me (dude, a lot of things annoy me. I’m sorry) but when it’s one so OVERWHELMINGLY CUTE as Brian and Anne Marie . . . yeah. I’m all for it. I’ll probably start a club at school and we’ll have rallies and fundraisers and everything. It’ll be called BAM! Bryan and Anne Marie!

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Right. Sorry. He IS creepy. That is so awesome. Looks like Rachel already has her own stack of problems and she seemed a little touchy here. I liked seeing this side of her. And she TALKED TO HIM! AHH! That was exciting. Not what I'd expected by any means, but exciting nonetheless. I like how you handled that.

Ohnoes, my show's on. WHEN I GET BACK, I EXPECT AN UPDATE. LOL. No, but seriously.

;)becky
6/27/2008 c2 its.Nothing.Special
KAYBACK. Ugh, I hate having to log back in and type those two words to prove I'm human. OF COURSE I AM. And they shouldn't discriminate against aliens or whatever, because if Clark Kent saw that, he'd totally cry.

Anyways.

HAVE I TOLD YOU how much I love your main character's voice? It is so wonderfully relatable. And hilarious. I completely envy you.

QUOTATIONTIMEE:

[Oy.] HAHAHHAHAHHAHHEHEHE-ahem. Sorry. I just love that for some reason.

[And since I live in Southern California, I don’t actually own an umbrella.] Yeah, I'm from So-Cal too, and I'm not sure I own one either. I just steal my mom's. BWAHA :D

[Well, it was dramatic to me, anyway. Why should I care if my stupid roommate had already gone back to her own room by the time I actually left? Details, details…] LOOLL! She's awesome. 'Nuff said.

[The day I turned five, my uncle Bill decided I was old enough to know what liquor tasted like.] I SWEAR I choked on my spit when I read that. LOL! That was just classic.

[Yep. And the best part? I wasn’t even holding the plunger when they arrested me. They thought I’d handed it off to an accomplice already.] And when I read that, I was all OMG WHEN WILL SHE STOP! Because seriously, I was laughing so hard and hoping quite insanely that the funniness would end so I could catch my breath.

So . . . yeah. Ingenious chapter. MORE BLONDIE PLEASE.

;)becky