for Corrupt

8/5/2009 c1 Lovaxx
whats up kotuso this story is pretty hardcore, Kendai seems to have all the bad ass killing qualities and also a difficult past that i am interesting in reading, i appreciate the comment on my story i am knew to this and u seem to be pretty good at writing so i thank u :) but keep up the good work and ill get caught up on the next 5 chapters of corrupt :P
7/14/2008 c5 13Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
Heya there! Well, sorry for not reviewing earlier. Got caught up by some stuff. Anyway, interesting chapter here. I really wonder where this is going. And I wonder what role Tinneus will play in the future since I guess he's fairly important here. And yeah, really wonder if Kendai's visit to his parents here is a filler or will it lead to something more significant. Anyway, thanks very much for your review. Bye! :)
6/9/2008 c4 Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
Well, finally reached the updated chapter. :) Anyway, it really seems that I've just seen a starting of Kendai's development. Wonder what's going on behind the scenes. tbh, I think this is better than Planet's Purge in a sense that it is more unpredictable in terms of plot. Really wonder what will happen next. Anyway, thanks very much for your reviews on Circles of Arven up till now. Hope to see more of them soon! ^^ Bye! :)
6/9/2008 c2 Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
Well, I'll say it's good to let the reader see certain aspects of Kendai's character so early in the story. But then again, I wonder about his agenda. I'm not too sure if he's the kind of guy to kill purely under orders. Anyway, interesting fight seems to be on the cards. Really wonder what will happen next. Off to the next chapter! :)
6/9/2008 c1 Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
Well, interesting story here. It seems that the main character here wasn't the justice dude kind of character, which is a good thing. Really wonder what's with Kendai. I think he's some kind of enigma here. Anyway, interested to find that out. :) Also, good fighting scenes as well. Sorry if this review is short. Can't really think of anything much to say. :(
5/11/2008 c2 26Melladonna
I've read both chapters of this story and so far I really enjoy it. There's not much I can say for I have no CC to give to you at this moment in time. Do keep up the good work and if you wish to read my works, feel free.
4/27/2008 c1 SunKat411
This is a good story so far. I'm working on one too. Hope you do good with future whitings.