for It's True, Love is Blind

3/14/2013 c3 Anonymous
Hey I'm quite enjoying this! (Btw, Emily Brontë wrote Wuthering Heights, not Jane Austen :) )
5/11/2012 c1 12maria94
Loveeeeeeee yourrr story ... Keeeep up
4/3/2012 c8 maria94
I sooooo love this storyyyyy I can't wait for more chapters... Reallly love Evan and Jordan ...

Love these type of characters thumbs up for the goooood work ... Love your storyy...can't wait for other chapters
5/31/2011 c2 4TinySliceOfHeaven
Teehee, I'm starting to like this chick, only from the first impression. xD

No offense, but the entire situation seems.. rather unrealistic. I wasn't gonna keep reading until you introduced Jordan, and now I think I'm having a change of heart. :D

Nice job so far, and.. I'll keep reading now. ^.^
2/21/2011 c8 nerdimaddi
Omg. U should totally update this. Its so cute. I wqnt to read more!
1/4/2011 c8 59builtonbones
Ohmygod I could've teared up when Evan told off Jordan. And well overall Jordan's character can be pretty annoying but I think that's because she's always complaining-which I understand. I like seeing the softer side of her and I think that since she's usually so defensive and then when she suddenly becomes meek it has a good effect. Evan's character is interesting and I like how its in his perspective. I do not like Bri, she's anoying and really clingy. But I like the rest of Evan's friends. Paul seems like an interesting character and I have some suspicions of him liking Jordan. Id like to see some more interaction between Dom and Jordan, I think it'd be interesting and would add some tension as well as bring out feelings in Evan. I also liked it when Evan was helping Jordan make a sandwhiich, she seemed really vulnerable and innocent while he seemed genuinely pleased to see her happy.

Anyway good job so far and I hope you update soon(:
8/3/2010 c8 4Daytime Television
I like the story so far. It always makes me want to read more! I hope you continue to update this story.
10/9/2009 c8 2Its.Not.Me.Its.You
your back!

i missed you

i thought you died!

i love this chappy

please update soon!

or i will be forced to

do unspeakable things like duct taping you to a chair and forcing you to write while feeding you brussel sprouts!

muhahaha!

-ifly*hugs*
10/6/2009 c8 10jeepers09
I just found this story and I'm liking it a lot. So I hope you keep updating! I want to know what happens next!
5/17/2009 c7 1Fournote
Evan has every right to be mad at her. She was the one who started this fight between them. And it's obvious Shane's not a good influence on her. Seriously, the guy sounds like he's a bit insane. Still, I hope they learn to get along. Jordan's not a bad person, she's just kind of awkward.
5/9/2009 c7 Ratava100d
oh.

hes gonna get it.

he better find jordan.

thanx for updating.

please update again soon ^^
5/8/2009 c1 2MasqueradeAngel
haha i liked this chapter, looking forward to reading the rest
10/9/2008 c1 1Fournote
First off, I just have to say wow! I can tell you put a huge amount of thought into your characters. That said, I must say that this story is really frustrating, but I mean that in the best way possible, because it always leaves me wanting more. I can't wait to see how all this plays out. It seems poor Evan is caught between way too many rocks and hard places. On one hand, he really doesn't like Jordan, but on the other hand, he's starting to get really attached to her. At the same time, Bri really seems to like him, and he doesn't really care. He seems more interested in Jordan. And Jordan seems to have the same problem. She's warming up to Evan, but Shane is really an obstacle for that because of how much he hates Evan and Paul. All Jordan really wants is to be independent, and even though she really loves Shane, it's obvious he's keeping her from doing that and he needs to realize that and just step off.

Sorry for my long-winded review, but I really like this story. Keep it up!
9/1/2008 c6 12Impersonating Sugar
Yay! Update! *happy dance* That was so cute. They made a sandwich together!

I work at a Wendy's right across the street from a Subway. Sometimes on the night shift, we'll do a trade. They give us cookies and we'll give them Frosties. Other nights we may order pizza.

Evan had better watch out. Protective older brothers who are huge equal trouble...

*cackle* He's starting to like Jordan! Sign 1# generally is denial!

Good chapter. I hope you update soon.
7/31/2008 c5 Ratava100d
i love this story.

evan is a bit overly rude to her though.

but jordan is rude as well.

but i like her better.