for Magnetic

6/20/2008 c6 21Faith Adeline
The last line is great, very good. Overall, nice piece :)

Faith
6/20/2008 c5 81thursdays and rain
Sometimes I also feel like this.. This is really a wonderful collection.. Since you've been really nice to me, I figured I'd review the whole thing.. Anyways, thank you so much for the critiques.. I'm really grateful and I really appreciate it..

Hearts to you,

~♥Tiara
6/20/2008 c4 thursdays and rain
This has a light feel to it.. Nicely done..
6/20/2008 c3 thursdays and rain
"we sweetly dream" - love those lines.. and the whole thing..
6/20/2008 c2 thursdays and rain
Aw, so sweet..
6/20/2008 c1 thursdays and rain
I'm not sure what you would have liked to convey in this piece but still, it's a nice read ;)
5/8/2008 c1 871no.peace.los.angeles
Oh, cool idea. :) I used to do the daily poetry contests on poetry dot com, both their "magnetic poetry" one and the haiku one; it's a great way to get something creative flowing. Plus, this is just awesome. Very pretty. Keep writing! :)
5/7/2008 c4 65Nemonus
What an interesting concept. These are beautiful snippets, if sometimes too short-they're like M&Ms, each one a little bit of chocolate deliciousness.
4/27/2008 c1 306Ashelin
It's interesting going backwards, because each poem becomes smaller. I like it this way though. Perhaps I'm simply ridiculous. No, I know I am. There is nothing "perhaps" about it. I like the imagery in this. It means what I make it to mean, but it's still good.
4/27/2008 c2 Ashelin
I can definately relate to this when thinking of February. Funny how so few words can make up an entire month.
4/27/2008 c3 Ashelin
This definately causes an array of emotions. I like that you can find poetry in even the most limited of words. Or even finding poetry in someone elses words, as if they aren't your own but you can make them so. Good job.
4/27/2008 c4 Ashelin
These are short, but so it goes when you have limited words to work with. I really liked the fourth line. I think I'll review these backwards.
4/27/2008 c2 989East-0f-Eden